Red Bulls, Monsters, 5 Hour Energy drinks are all made by satan

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I know the OP is probably joking or being weird since that's who he is...but none of those drinks mentioned have as much caffeine per serving as a cup of coffee. It's not that serious.

Coffee doesn't have the taurine, ginseng, or B vitamins though

i works the midnight shift, i drink 2 monsters every night . only thing that keeps me awake ...........

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

you're just sensitive to the taurine

Thats what it is I just drink Monster Energy Green for the taste it does nothing for me but you can create your own energy drink using ginseng tea or just takeB complex or B12 vitamins

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Thats nothing, take one of these and you'll think you're dead.
stacker3xplc.jpg
Finals week. where do i cop?

I drink these things all the time for school. It gets my brain going - I made Dean's List again last semester, so I would say it isn't hurting me. Ihappen to like the "go to sleep at 2-3am, wake up at 6am and not feel tired" side effect. I just catch up a little on Friday night/Saturday morning.

Coffee can leave your breath foul and your mouth gross. Not to mention the job it does on your teeth - I use it when at work, though (mostly because it'sfree).

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Nktran001 wrote:

smh.gif

That's why I don't drink any of those "energy" drinks.

Get well soon my dude.

I think that the FDA doesn't care, they'll just about pass anything.

not to thread jack, but...
has anyone ever wondered why the FDA is one administration?? seems to me like FOOD & DRUGS should be separate and not one administration. but then again, iforgot they put DRUGS in our FOOD to keep us ADDICTED to and DEPENDENT upon foods that are slowly killing us.
thanks FDA and US GOV'T

throw that stuff up bro then drink some water or gatorade.that stuff is real bad for you.i drank that new venom energy drink when it came out and i wanted todie.i almost crashed on the freeway,i was sweating real hard and shaking uncontrollably.dont drink any of that stuff again.

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Those drinks Suck.. They have no effect on me, whatsoever!
not sure how much you had, but if you drink them too often your body gets used to it so it eventually has no effect...
It's extremely RARE that I drink them and they still have no effect.... I was a hyperactive child growing up and my energy level isconsiderably high as an adult, so those drinks either have no effect or have a reverse effect on me. Odd, I know...

i never had monster before... whats the difference between monster and redbull/rockstar besides taste?

Back
Top Bottom