Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

Originally Posted by PumpLance

Ttoo bad I have all those CV colorways but I would like to cop another pair of the blk/wht. Those White/Grren TZ's will be copped. Can't wait!!!!

Your avy is sweeet, congrats on that pump collect..

Finally reebok doing some good things. I hope to see plenty of retroes in the near future from them.

trethousandgt wrote:
Found some more pics diff colorways can't thank reebok enough someone finally woke up, waiting on some more of the cross trainers to show up again as well, i remember there was one set that had a barbell on the pump one of my fav's anyhow here are the pics i came across

that's exactly what I'm waiting for...had those back in my jr high days...now all I have is the empty box...
ohwell.gif

^^^^oh my...cant wait.

so far thats the only pair on my need list for '10.

yea this is a two pair minimum for me, only colorway of these ill be picking up even though the other color ways look great too this is the only colorway withany significance for me, then ill just be waiting to see if reebok drops the og fury's, and sxt's

Good stuff Tre... they look pretty damn nice. The inner-lining, if I remember correctly, also looks the same as the OG... the neon-green/black zigzag pattern.

laugh.gif
I wouldn't know how to wear these with my jeans... loose jeans tucked behind the tongue?
tongue.gif

Interesting that these pics look like they're from Europe (with the red-clay courts in the background). Is there a bigger Pump following in Europe than inthe US?

Has anyone noticed that the Twilight Zones retroing next year look just like the kid's version pictured in this advertisement, and that the men'sversion is slightly different in the midsole? Why is Reebok retroing the kid's version?

217362734c0c4e99ac015d0c32c2b8ef8cd2543a.pjpg

OG:
a013602f4ad54308a2a45f4e3b66be3eb4e17046.pjpg

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Has anyone noticed that the Twilight Zones retroing next year look just like the kid's version pictured in this advertisement, and that the men's version is slightly different in the midsole? Why is Reebok retroing the kid's version?

OG:
Wow i didn't notice definite good catch wonder why they would do that

Yep, good catch -I hope this is the only thing they keep from the kids sizes though:
"Adult shoe has a mid foot and heel bladder system, because kid's shoe is scaled down considerably, it has mid foot bladder only"

I hope Reebok don't do us dirty & skip the heel bladder. I don't think they will, but you never know with sneaker companies nowdays -anything tocut costs.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Has anyone noticed that the Twilight Zones retroing next year look just like the kid's version pictured in this advertisement, and that the men's version is slightly different in the midsole? Why is Reebok retroing the kid's version?

OG:

You know i think there are some issues with these pictures because the pair i owned looks like the "kids version" as did the pair i had when i was akid (i wore a mens size) just look doesn't make sense maybe that was how it was supposed to release but didn't who knows just look at the midsoles thisis the second time one of those photo's have had an inaccuracy the other time was with the reebok court victory ii pump my pair from 1990 mens size 9 or9.5 they are dead on to what is going to release and here is a size11.5 i owned i think there is an error with those advertisements

The White/Acid Yellow Twilight Zones are mine thrice.

Can't wait for these. Reebok, copious amounts! Copious, please!

Maybe the men's version in the advertisement was a P.E. or an earlier sample that never got released to the public.

Does anyone know if the white/red Twilight Zone was an OG cw or is it a retro+? If anyone has pictures of the OG white/red Twilight Zones, please post.

Okay, so the white/red Twilight Zone was just a P.E. that never got released to the general public? I was just trying to remember how many OG colorways therewere.

Back
Top Bottom