Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

The og's are
pimp.gif

The retros look nice too

Twilight zone pump release is HUGE, especially in the og colorways, its nice to see reebok finally woke the !*@$ up. Those court victory's are looking realnice, its good to see reebok getting away from those tacky colorways and releasing some nice simple og stuff! I will be scooping the changs in that originalteal and neon colorway most definitely. My only hope is that they are as comfortable as the 2003 retro. When reebok re-re-released them the midsole was reallystiff and they skimped on the quality of them (most people don't know this). The 2003 retro had real hexalite technology in it, it was nice and soft andcomfortable. The 2004 or 05 re-re-retro's hexalite was real stiff and uncomfortable, hope reebok does the right thing the 3rd time around.

Still have one pair of twilights great shoes. Still waiting for the double pump to retro...

Found some more pics diff colorways can't thank reebok enough someone finally woke up, waiting on some more of the cross trainers to show up again as well,i remember there was one set that had a barbell on the pump one of my fav's anyhow here are the pics i came across

Thanks for the pix...these shoes are awesome.....I too can't wait for these to come out...

Wow, the Twilight Zone?!

I remember my pops balling in that white/neon colourway when I was very young. Always talked about how heavy and hot they were. I thought they looked dope, andwould always play with the pump whenever they weren't on his feet.

Then they got beat up from playing, and he'd rock them in the cold winters up here because of how warm they kept his feet.
roll.gif

I'll be picking up that colourway for the nostalgia alone.

It's refreshing to see both release. As someone mentioned above I hope the [retro] OG Changs are comfortable. I wore my OG Instapump Booms yesterday and Iremembered how REAL hexalite murders Nike Air Zoom/Air Unit. It's like a damn pillow. I still don't have the heart to use the CO2 Instapump, though. Idon't know if the pouches will hold up after this long. I'd be pissed if I had a blow out. LOL Thankfully the Booms have a manual pump.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Wow, the Twilight Zone?!

I remember my pops balling in that white/neon colourway when I was very young. Always talked about how heavy and hot they were. I thought they looked dope, and would always play with the pump whenever they weren't on his feet.

Then they got beat up from playing, and he'd rock them in the cold winters up here because of how warm they kept his feet.
roll.gif

I'll be picking up that colourway for the nostalgia alone.
Truth. I had a pair and they were definitely hot and heavy. I remember wearing them in one game back in high school and my feet being on firethe whole time. I switched to something else the next game. Still, they look hot and I might pick up a pair just for nostalgia reasons too.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Oh. My. GOD.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I have been waiting for these FOREVER!!! I really hope Reebok drops the Red colorway also. Neon copped in multiples, also the Red if it drops.

grin.gif
Best pic I could find of the Reds. 'Cherry'

Only for Niketalk do i show off my thick %!$ 9 year old legs
laugh.gif
and my 9.5 mens!!!! These are some pics i have of me wearing them, notice the first pic withthe delta forces, Military blue IV's and of course the Twilight zone pumps with ONE pump cover pulled off, i remember everyone rockin them like that, WONThappen the next time around
laugh.gif
P.S. you know ur really lovin a pair of kicks when ur wearing them with khakis!! AHHHHHHH the memories......

man, reebok needs to bring back alotta shoes..bring back the old shawn kemp kicks! reebok had heat back in the day!

Nice legs!

Thanks for the new pics tre, the white/reds will also be added to the list ....can't wait for these!

Khakis & kicks...
laugh.gif

You weren't the only one... I knew kids back then that did that too... I, personally, was never much of a khaki-wearer
tongue.gif
Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I still don't have the heart to use the CO2 Instapump, though. I don't know if the pouches will hold up after this long. I'd be pissed if I had a blow out. LOL Thankfully the Booms have a manual pump.

I still have a dozen CO2 tanks, the neon yellow pump... but my InstaPumps have long-gone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Khakis & kicks...
laugh.gif

You weren't the only one... I knew kids back then that did that too... I, personally, was never much of a khaki-wearer
tongue.gif
Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I still don't have the heart to use the CO2 Instapump, though. I don't know if the pouches will hold up after this long. I'd be pissed if I had a blow out. LOL Thankfully the Booms have a manual pump.

I still have a dozen CO2 tanks, the neon yellow pump... but my InstaPumps have long-gone
frown.gif
what...what...what? Hook a dude up!

Back
Top Bottom