Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

Originally Posted by blahzee

Here are the first shots of the sample sneakers that come from the upcoming collaboration between sneaker retailers Solebox and Reebok.

The Omni Zone Pump is given a simple black, grey, and white colorway, but the surprise comes with the light embedded into the paneling that can be turned on and off.

Glow in the dark is of the past if kicks like this make their way.

Solebox-X-Reebok-Omni-Zone-Pump-1.jpg

Solebox-X-Reebok-Omni-Zone-Pump-2.jpg

Cool
wink.gif

not feeling that solebox collabo at all... i love the omni zone but that's a little too LA lights-y for my precious pumps.

looking forward to seeing other collabos though, thanks for the info DJ

DJ -please use your influence & contacts to ensure that Size? London do a decent collabo this time around!
happy.gif

^^^ We should have ours by the beginning of next week!!! If anyone needs a pair hit me up....RAREBREEDFOOTWEAR.COM

Tre, the all white with purple accents? If so I actually havent even seen them yet to order, and I have done my orders up until Spring 2011. So they might be coming out later then that.

Tre, do you mean the white with purple accents? If so I havent seen them yet to order, and I have done orders up until Spring 2011. So they may be coming later then that.

Tre, do you mean the white with purple accents? If so I havent seen them yet to order, and I have done orders up until Spring 2011. So they may be coming later then that.

^^^Yea the ones with the purple accents. I'm still eager to see what their going to do with the AXT's, I hope they are doing the right thing and using raquet ball material for the pump.

I will keep you posted with those....Havent seen the AXT's yet either so dont know what they will do with the pump...I have both colors of the retros that didnt release in the US from last summer and they both have the basketball pump, so I guess we will have to see

Tre, ebay seller Tonymushroom has the AXT's up for sale. Unfortunately they have the regular basketball pump on them. He also has the White/Purple Omni Zones for sale too...I get kinda heated when I see them for sale on ebay. Considering here in the U.S. I havent even seen these from my reps to order yet. Always makes me want to just buy them early, but I would much rather pay wholesale, and the shipping is always killer!!!

I have a meeting to see new reebok stuff next week so I will keep you guys posted with what I see. 

Deadstock thanks for the heads up i saw those axt's last night, so pissed they didn't use the original pump material on those because outside of that they look so good. I wonder if there are any plans to drop the teal color way which would only make sense (hope they don't think that blue color way is going to be the substitute). Yea the omni zone's id rather hold off on they look soooooooo beautiful though definitely going into the collection.

^^^What are those? Most of them look fake, especially the HUF Pump 20's and all the Zig boxes look fake too.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

^^^What are those? Most of them look fake, especially the HUF Pump 20's and all the Zig boxes look fake too.

So, you are judging them by the boxes? The pics are from Europe from what I was told.  

Fixed.

Nat, the original picture you had up of the HUF Pump 20 was absolutely fake, the one you have posted now is legit....The Zig boxes absolutely looked fake, the size tag was off and in the wrong spot.

I guess my question should be, why are you posting random pictures of Bringback Pumps and the Reebok Zig Slash?

Nat, the original picture you had up of the HUF Pump 20 was absolutely fake, the one you have posted now is legit....The Zig boxes absolutely looked fake, the size tag was off and in the wrong spot.

I guess my question should be, why are you posting random pictures of Bringback Pumps and the Reebok Zig Slash?
Why not?

are these reebok pump omni zone sizing like the running reeboks.. cause the running reeboks they run small for me..

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Why not?

Not to be a jerk, but there are other threads for the bring backs and the reebok zig slash.  The pictures your posting are not relevant to this thread and or do not provide any new information on shoes that will be releasing.  If you want to post pics of the zig slash there is an entire thread for the zig technology you should post there.

Back
Top Bottom