Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

^^Ive got someone looking into that for me right now....but seeing as these have already released in Europe and I have placed orders for my store up until Spring 2011 and am yet to see these to order. I am guessing they are not coming out in the U.S.

Thanks deadstock, Would be a shame if they along with the white/grey omni zones don't get a US release, The few places in Europe that have the white/purple/black omni zones are already sold out of my size not to mention being very highly priced.

I'm wondering about the 2x recently released OXT colorways also, Hopefully these get a US release

^^^Doubting these will hit here as well. Accounts in the U.S. are less likely to take chances on models like this, same thing happened with the AXT's. Luckily I have my Original OXT's as well as some Sample colorways.

At least they got the ball pump correct on these OXT retros. I have a pair of sample OXT's along with a DS pair of og "Striker Green" OXT's but a pair of the olive/grape/paprika cw to wear would be nice.

My 2008 samples

Ooooh I like that sample...post a side pic of that too. I think you should sell that one to me, haha. Where did you pick that one up? I have a sample of a tan/green laser pair as well as a white/grey laser OXT

I picked them up about a year ago from a seller from Hong Kong. Color is Magnet/Metorite/Black.

Do the other samples have this insole?

Was that from a guy on eBay? I think I remembered seeing them on there but didn't buy them for some reason...ill have to check the insole on my pairs and let you know...I'll also post pics of mine when I get home

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Nat, the original picture you had up of the HUF Pump 20 was absolutely fake, the one you have posted now is legit....The Zig boxes absolutely looked fake, the size tag was off and in the wrong spot.

I guess my question should be, why are you posting random pictures of Bringback Pumps and the Reebok Zig Slash?
Why not?

Not to be a jerk, but there are other threads for the bring backs and the reebok zig slash.  The pictures your posting are not relevant to this thread and or do not provide any new information on shoes that will be releasing.  If you want to post pics of the zig slash there is an entire thread for the zig technology you should post there.

Then don't be one. I simply put up pics I haven't seen before. I don't need to be scolded by some nameless, faceless, ego trippin' wannabe mod, when I meant no harm.

Simply put, I like Reebok.

Was that from a guy on eBay? I think I remembered seeing them on there but didn't buy them for some reason...ill have to check the insole on my pairs and let you know...I'll also post pics of mine when I get home
Yeah it was a seller on ebay, He had another cw also but I wasn't interested in it.
He also had some sample AXT mids too.

I recently picked up these, Did you grab the 2nd pair?

^^Noooo I was so pissed about those. I missed the first auction, and got outbid on the 2nd pair. I was not happy!!!

DJ -I don't suppose you know whereabouts those White/blue Omnizones dropped in Europe? I haven't seen them in the UK

^^Noooo I was so pissed about those. I missed the first auction, and got outbid on the 2nd pair. I was not happy!!!
I won the first pair thankfully. A really nice shoe, Pretty similar to the D-Times but with a much higher cut & with some other differences.

Just got a nice little package from Reebok....Straight from the factory, in the bags and all. Its nice to know people in high places, haha.

that's awful, awful news... i love that omni zone colorway but paying $180+ to get them from hong kong is out of the question. thanks, reebok.

Just got a nice little package from Reebok....Straight from the factory, in the bags and all. Its nice to know people in high places, haha.

Wonder why they chose not to bring the purple Omni's to the US.   Deadstock do you know if those AXT's will be coming this way either?  

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

that's awful, awful news... i love that omni zone colorway but paying $180+ to get them from hong kong is out of the question. thanks, reebok.
One of the benefits of living here I suppose... 
wink.gif

Still, its surprising they're not releasing those in the US.  Makes no sense as there's probably a market for them.  Clean colorway.

packer-shoes-x-reebok-nique-pump-omni-zone-teaser-1.jpg

packer-shoes-x-reebok-nique-pump-omni-zone-teaser-3.jpg

If you look back to all the releases that Reebok had last year, the most popular shoes came from their Reebok 20 pack where they collaborated with 20 different companies on their Reebok Pump for their 20th anniversary. One of the favorite picks out of those 20 shoes was the one that they collaborated with Packer Shoes on for the Dominique Wilkins special edition. It looks as though they’re going to try to further that success the little bit with the shoe we are going to look at today. This is the new Packer Shoes x Reebok Nique Pump Omni Zone.

While last time one of their collaborations released there were only 31 pairs available so not many people were able to get their hands on a pair. This time though there’ll be many more pairs available so fans of the first one can get a taste of the real deal.

http://www.soleredemption.com/packer-shoes-reebok-nique-pump-omni-zone/

Back
Top Bottom