Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

Yes! I just found out about the blk/golds dropping earlier today. .5th grade me, here I come. So happy right now, they drop almost on my b-day too, this rules. Way to go Reebok

I remember the Black/Gold's released last time, but is this the 1st time the Black/Red are re-releasing?

Yea black n red weren't an og colorway from what I remember. Black n gold, white n red, and blue patents were the og's

Yea black n red weren't an og colorway from what I remember. Black n gold, white n red, and blue patents were the og's
Don't forget these. They were asia exclusives but I heard Iverson was going to wear these for the 1998 all star game in New York had he made the team.  Personally, I think he was snubbed. How can you average 22 pts, 6.2 assists and 2.2 steals per game and not make the team?

Oh yeah, I'd love to see some Denver Nuggets colorway. How about these PE's AI never got a chance to wear during his final season with Denver.

Don't forget these. They were asia exclusives but I heard Iverson was going to wear these for the 1998 all star game in New York had he made the team.  Personally, I think he was snubbed. How can you average 22 pts, 6.2 assists and 2.2 steals per game and not make the team?

I thought it was said that he didnt make the squad because of him getting arrested the summer prior?

I thought that happened during his rookie year. Never heard of that being a reason why but I wouldn't put it past commissioner Stern. The NBA was more strict then, the sight of tattoos alone bothered them. Iverson said the gun and weed wasn't his and could have been true, afterall, his boys were in the car too + they had police records as well. Oh well, what might have been.

These will be scooped. I only have 1 pair of Reebok's (Michael Chang Pumps), but these have always been on my wishlist. Glad to hear they are coming back!

These have always ran big. I had the OG's when they first dropped back in '98 and remember these felt a full size bigger. The 2006 version came around and so I adjusted for smaller shoe...perfect fit! pretty
I had tts but they ran big. Needed at least a half size down.
Ight, thanks guys. black n reds and black n golds here i come 
pimp.gif

man I have wanted these since I was a kid but the $150 price tag is making me turn my head when I get my Nikes discounted.

Still copped at $150.. You guys have any pics of the red patent leather joints, swore I've seen a pic of them somewhere.

Still copped at $150.. You guys have any pics of the red patent leather joints, swore I've seen a pic of them somewhere.

my OG pair is beat to death ! excited these are coming back out this month. hopefully FNL carries these so I can use my $20 WC
card

These will be copped, point blank. I've wanted the black/gold CW since my boy had a pair when I was 10 or 11. :pimp:

After owning DMX runners back in the day, I REALLY hope these have DMX. However, if they don't, I'm sure they won't feel terrible.

These will be copped, point blank. I've wanted the black/gold CW since my boy had a pair when I was 10 or 11. :pimp:

After owning DMX runners back in the day, I REALLY hope these have DMX. However, if they don't, I'm sure they won't feel terrible.
unfortunately they won't, from what I've heard on here Reebok only has the rights to use the DMX name, but there's an issue with the actual technology. The DMX Runner 10 retro did not have DNC either

unfortunately they won't, from what I've heard on here Reebok only has the rights to use the DMX name, but there's an issue with the actual technology. The DMX Runner 10 retro did not have DNC either

That sounds like a really complicated situation. It reminds me of adidas and the Feet You Wear name that was on the KB8s.

Oh well. I still plan on copping. The shoes mean too much to me, lol.

Back
Top Bottom