Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

I just pre-ordered from city cole right now, Total came to like 148.00 I cant wait to get these, Now i dont have to call every mall around here and ask all them stupid questions.

I love these shoes, Def need to finsd that shirt

Reebok-Answer-I-Release-Info-467x289.jpg

ReebokAnswer1Return-1.jpg

im coppin the leather is just insane i wanted these in middle school but didnt come through i want to pull the trigger on citysole but i dont know how these fit so hopefully they sit on the shelf long enough for me to try em on on release day

The Questions are classic, no doubt. To anyone who is old enough to remember though, these were it. He was our generation personified. The crossover commercial for these was sick and even though we had the Jordan XII's that year which are the ishh. We wanted these.

He had everybody trying that cross, voting like crazy on that old NBA.COM for the All-Star Game, playing like him.

Last edited:
Yup, that crossover commercial and the behind the back spin commercial where he was rockin the white/reds...I remember big bro used to rewind that commercial multiple times a day to get the move right

Exactly. As much as I love the shoe, it's really pointless to retro without the tech.

DMX has always been amazing. I never understood why they just stopped using it...

EDIT: Are people really putting out $300+ for these on eBay!? :x
why did they stop using the DMX technologythe nude DMX Reebok shoes are trash looking

Has the debate been settled? Forgive me please if I missed it. Is this the original REAL DMX technology in this shoe, or the imitation crap?

I wish I would of bought the first retro's back in the day at Footlocker. Real DMX tech and for sale $59.99. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom