Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

I haven't ordered from them since around 08 but the shoes always came on time. Price is below retail with shipping not a bad deal but I'm gonna wait it out
nerd.gif
Thanks man. I might wait it out as well. Though I must be honest, I have a job, so I'll have to scoop online and haven't copped a release from Reebok's site EVER haha. Any tips from anyone out there or is sticking with the usual suspects (FNL, FTL, etc) the move?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see these being a first day sell out. At that price I see these sitting similar to the answer 4s.

I saw the citysole deal but I wanna try these on first

reeboks sizing is all over the place

I usually wear a 12.5, so hopefully getting these in a 12 will be all right. Besides, that leather upper might stretch over time.

Still debating on copping these again, itll be strictly for nostalgic purposes if I do. Looks like they wont be hard to cop (below retail) on release day so thats always good.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see these being a first day sell out. At that price I see these sitting similar to the answer 4s.
This. It seems like every release after the White/blue and White/red Reebok Questions have sat in stores. I would not mind picking these up at a discount as well.

Eastbay retroed the Answer III & IV back in the days right? All I remember is them having a crap load of team colorways and people complaining about how bad the quality is.

I also remember how cheap they ended up being and still passed smh. Is that accurate or am I remembering wrong?

Dunno about the quality but yea they did retro the iii and iv in many team based colorways...would love another iii retro with og colorways

I love these, my boys had them frosh year in HS and I always loved Iverson...but that restock of Jordans the next day is making my decisions tough...

Eastbay retroed the Answer III & IV back in the days right? All I remember is them having a crap load of team colorways and people complaining about how bad the quality is.

I also remember how cheap they ended up being and still passed smh. Is that accurate or am I remembering wrong?
i cannot find a SINGLE real photo of the answer 3 retros ANYWHERE online. only the weird lookin eastbay pics.

2 weeks away for these black / gold answer 1's.   nobody else is excited ?
I am.. I think these are the best Iverson's in the line up.. I've never had these, but they look like they will be comfortable. I'm glad that these don't have as much hype compared to other shoes..

yea im surprised there isnt more hype too, seems like no retro is safe nowadays... i preordered mine from citysole 4 days ago and theres still a fsr up

Don't forget these. They were asia exclusives but I heard Iverson was going to wear these for the 1998 all star game in New York had he made the team.  Personally, I think he was snubbed. How can you average 22 pts, 6.2 assists and 2.2 steals per game and not make the team?
View media item 385697

I wanted these so bad back then. First time I saw them was a pic of Iverson wearing them in an airport or something. So damn fly.

$150 is too much and I don't think they'll sell out. Had the black and gold last retro for $50. I want the patent navy, the OG patent red and the white/red. The retro red and silver look awful to me. Don't know why they couldn't just leave them as is.

Last edited:
quote name="Ballerific703" url="/t/513667/reebok-answer-1-returning-in-may-24-2013-retail-150/150#post_17866849"]
I wanted these so bad back then. First time I saw them was a pic of Iverson wearing them in an airport or something. So damn fly.

$150 is too much and I don't think they'll sell out. Had the black and gold last retro for $50. I want the patent navy, the OG patent red and the white/red. The retro red and silver look awful to me. Don't know why they couldn't just leave them as is.[/quote]

I remember seeing the red patent's in the Reebok Outlet here in Vegas...They had them in big sizes like 13, 14 etc...

I ended up copping the Blue Patent's and getting this VHS for free with the purchase...

LMAO at the first words spoken in the video above and Allen's response.....

"How was practice?"

"It was cool"

Back
Top Bottom