Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

These do have DMX, and for those who copped a kamikaze or shaq attaq .. Expect the same quality ... Or actually the kamikaze was at 100 and the shaq was at 160... So expect the shaq attaq quality -

the shaq attaqs have flimsy leather too

they came with better leather than jb but a very thin form of "good" leather

I subscribe to Nightwings channel and dude is pretty fair and balanced. And this shocked me! There is definitely something up with this pair he got. I would say this is an in person cop at best. at least look at other video's. But I wouldn't buy from anywhere that didn't have an easy return policy. BTW the Shaq Attack quality was excellent IMHO.

I follow him on twitter and it seems like this MAY be a fake from City Sole. There's no way that leather on the toe can be that soft. Reebok would have to be crazy to put out something like this

i've never seen knock off Reebok classics though...

EDIT: and even NW confirmed it too

Last edited:
Idk why Nightwing thought these would have DMX, and idk why he says the 10th anniversaries have DMX when they don't either...

Idk why Nightwing thought these would have DMX, and idk why he says the 10th anniversaries have DMX when they don't either...

That's why I'm not taking his word on these lol. Half the stuff he complained about was silly anyway. The gold is too dark for him? Give me a break lol.

nightwing is one of the most knowledgeable sneakerhead i can think of. its just weird how you came up with that after watching his vid. 

Last edited:
     nightwing is one of the most knowledgeable sneakerhead i can think of. its just weird how you came up with that after watching his vid. 

Because he said so himself on his website in the comments. When the first pics came out of the 2013 Answer 1 retro, I commented and said its a shame these won't have DMX. He then said "what makes you think they won't have them? They are clearly visible in the pics on the sole"...something like that. He said it himself that he THOUGHT they were gonna have DMX.

Maybe you should hop off his nuts. I'm not discrediting him in anyway, just shocked that he thought the Answer 1 10th anniversary had DMX when it didn't. I go to his site religiously, and he is doing us all a great favor doing what he does; doesn't mean dude is right 100%...

Last edited:
Because he said so himself on his website in the comments. When the first pics came out of the 2013 Answer 1 retro, I commented and said its a shame these won't have DMX. He then said "what makes you think they won't have them? They are clearly visible in the pics on the sole"...something like that. He said it himself that he THOUGHT they were gonna have DMX.

Maybe you should hop off his nuts. I'm not discrediting him in anyway, just shocked that he thought the Answer 1 10th anniversary had DMX when it didn't. I go to his site religiously, and he is doing us all a great favor doing what he does; doesn't mean dude is right 100%...
ok i got you. i thought you were saying that after you watched the video. 

whats up with this hop off his nuts **** tho? thats some childish bs right there. all i can do is laugh. kids these days... 

Last edited:
ok i got you. i thought you were saying that after you watched the video. 

whats up with this hop off his nuts **** tho? thats some childish bs right there. all i can do is laugh. kids these days... 

Well, some people really come at you butt hurt if you say anything wrong about the dude. As I said, I am in no way trying take anything away from him or his credibility because he has earned his rep, but you kind of just came off (at least it seemed) like one of these "ride or die" nightwing people who can't think for themselves.

My bad, just get tired of reading/hearing that type of stuff going on...

Last edited:
I follow him on twitter and it seems like this MAY be a fake from City Sole. There's no way that leather on the toe can be that soft. Reebok would have to be crazy to put out something like this

Saw a pair in person and they are as bad as the nightwing video makes them out to be.

Looks like tumbled leather from afar... but it's paper thin

Yea got my pair in from city sole...they look good but the material is just too thin from padding in the ankle and tongue to the leather all the way to the toe its just very thin and flimsy...these should be priced the same as answer iv's but oh well, def not worth $150...sizing is almost true, maybe a 1/2 sz big

I didn't no any answers dropped already. The all white questions are dope too. Went to the store and seen them Today.

I don't understand how these are retailed at $140 - $150. when the answer 4s are about $120 and the question (blue toe & red toe) were about $120 - $130. why are these so high but yet the quality I've been hearing / reading is horrible. I guess reebok is taking a page out of Jordan brands book now a days. I'm not complaining about quality. u get what u get. that's accepted these days. the fact that these are retailed higher than the question blue & red toe is what baffles me

the shaqs sold well so reebok is testing the market and our wallets

I'm def waiting til they hit stores to see how they look and fit

Dang id be willing to pay the price if they had done a good retro. Way to crush some childhood memories. Reebok has been doing pretty good too, it's a shame. Oh well it's their brand name on the line and They are showing poor work. I hope this shoe sells poorly so the dont make this a trend. Ill be spending my money somewhere else. BUMMED.

Sorry if this has been asked already, I didnt see it posted. Do we know what stores will be getting these? ie: FNL, FL, etc?

This is a general release sneaker.

These run really big. My normal size is 10. I had to go down to a 9.

I always had love for these despite never being a hardcore Iverson fan. I don't pay retail. I will have my pair on Saturday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom