Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

Missed the last retro. My fav Ivo shoe ever. How do these fit compared to a Jordan 1 or an Air Max?

I usually do 10.5-11 in most shoes. I can usually do a 10 in these. 10.5 works OK too. They run big for sure.

Sounds like I'll half down but I have no refernce from your post :lol:

I got an 11 in Shaqnosis if that helps. I'm an 11 in Air Maxes, AJI, IV., XI's. I'm a 10.5 in AJII, VI, VII, More Uptempos.

Need more cws. Love all my pairs
20220201_212402.jpg

Last edited:
Where is the release info.. I've wanted these white/reds for the longest.

jorgefm jorgefm How do they fit compared to Shaqnosis or a Jordan 11?

That white/red pair is something fierce!!!

I remember way back seeing Iverson wear a red patent pair that didn't originally release...good old days.

Where is the release info.. I've wanted these white/reds for the longest.

jorgefm jorgefm How do they fit compared to Shaqnosis or a Jordan 11?
I have the black/gold from 2013 pair and I had to get a half size down. They run hella wide. Then again, I do have narrow feet. My true size is an 11 and I got them in a 10.5.

I remember asking this in the Nike Max Pillar thread and they all said TTS is it. I copped them in a 10.5 and they felt like I was wearing a 9.5 :lol:

Need these

Those are OK. But I really don't care for them despite the fact that I like navy blue.

If I ever get the Answer 1, it will only be the default 76ers uniform colorways, specifically the white ones that Iverson wore with the home uniform and the black ones that he wore with the road uniform during that 1997-98 season.

I actually remember when UCLA was sponsored by Reebok in the '90s.

I also recall some of the Bruins basketball players wore Allen Iverson signature shoes.

I stumbled on this picture of Baron Davis wearing the Answer 1.
u2ricaliz8naqiltvqsg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom