Reebok Answer 10 - new pics

cballer- First off why are ypu responding to something SlamEd said here???...

And also..Vince is my favorite player...but he never went "crazy" on Shaq...So Im not sure what your talking about...He did Slam on Zo though 3 times last year though :lol:
laugh.gif
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

uhhhh...why is there nubuck and no I3 logo on the ones shown at the reebok store?
34jdieo.jpg

heres the one from eastbay. this is obviously the version that iverson is wearing during his preseason games.
2pqsx7r.jpg
all these descrepancies with pics of unreleased shoes are making me mad. you would think that they would have the final version down before giving out samples to be used for magazines and websites. reebok isnt the only company guilty. i can remeber a few shoes that came out differently then the way they looked in some eastbay pics. some were from jordan brand. anyway, I really hope the ones on top are the ones that are scrapped.

^^ The Nubucks were actually the original, and it was later changed in favor of patent leather. Personally I was an advocate of the Nubuck version, but I must say lately the patent leather version has grown on me, in stores you will see the Patents.......

I know feel this is easily the best Iverson they have done in yearrrss..With the new designer it looks like they put a lot more time and thought into it..Like thier shold be...It is a new fresh shoe that looks like it is actually for Iverson...Very sleek and fast looking like a glove on his foot...Also the shape of the sole looks cool..almost like a "feet you wear" ting...because you can seee parts fpr the foot as it is almost shaped to it...Also some cool little details..I don't think traction will be to hott, but hey I could be wrong...But I would actually wear the one Dre posted above...

^^ YES..I have them and they have already become one of my favorite Iverson's EVER. They look and feel great!....One of the few Iverson's you can wear with Jeans casually AND play ball in. I played ball in them last night and they're awesome!

[image noborder]http://
200652741.jpg
[/image]

wow these have a HUGE FYW resemblance. I wonder how they perform because I actually kind of like them

Those are kinda nice.

I wasn't sold on them at first, especially that black/red colorway based on the sample. But now, I'm really feeling them for some reason.

The one thing I could do without is that RBK on the side.

Like arff23 said, its a fresh design that looks to be tailor made for Iverson unlike past sigs. I would definitely rock those. Maybe I'll scoop a pair with the next F&F. Thanks for the pics.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Here's another color for you guys to check out...These drop in December....

[image noborder]http://
204793641.jpg
[/image]

Not sure of his name..But I do know he is knew to the Iverson and Answer line...There was a little write-up about it in Dime a few issues back...Along with DE and the M3...

White/black/blue is a lot more bearable than the black/red in my opinion. Black/red just doesn't do it for me on this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom