Reebok Answer 10 - new pics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
its all good to me.

Anyone hear of an all-star colorway? (Not the las vegas colorway) I heard it was the best colorway, but have yet to find a pic
Latest Pickup: Converse Wade 1.3 (Black/white-red)

^^ The Las Vegas money roll shoe is the All-star shoe. There was a red/wht and blue one originally, but it was scraped. (On a side note, I personally didn't think it was the best colorway, it was kool but nothing special) I'll see if I can find a photo of them.....

the white blue is absolutely bananas. Reminds me of the gloves. They will be my first Answers and second reebok (questions). Dope
-T

Wanted (10): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

saw the white blue in stores this weekend, very hot but couldnt spend money on me this weekend
"as I bang in the Jordans, collect calls from commissioner Gordon" - RZA

There are several samples floating around of the Answer IX...Vegas Dollar Bills, All Stars, and others. Here are a few pics I have saved:

one Vegas Sample:
2gtdafq.jpg

4dmxkxu.jpg

All Star

4hjbhna.jpg

And then there is the dollar bill Answer X which I don't have saved. I am not sure which ones are scrapped, and which ones stayed. As you can see the first ones I posted (Gold/blue/white) have a card theme, so maybe they are the new Vegas editions.

Alright, I have a 10.5 4E foot so I go up to a size 11 and these AI's are extremely comfy. I am also 6'2, 253 pounds( Not fat in the gut but wide) and these shoes held up nicely for me in my local YMCA league. I usually play in my Jordan XlV's White and Red or my ZK1 Black and White but I decided to try out them AI's since they were on sale for 69.99 and I heard good things about them. Just to warn though, certain peoples feet may not be comfortable in these shoes performance wise. IMO they are the third best performing Answers. Answer 1 and Answer 3 were the best performing AI's to me.

Prophet, at the Warwick Mall Olympia Sports. It was a black Friday sale so I scooped them up with the quickness!

He wore the NBA Reebok Downtime Mid in his first game. I guess they didnt have his PE Answer 10's ready..so they sent him those..here's the pic
<br>

Stop and Go Like Yellow Lights - Lupe

I think the X's are gonna look awesome in a Nug's colorway, can't wait, hope they release em.

It looks like Kevng Martin got crossed bad btw, lol

^Wow those look nice...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

He wore ATR Pumps (a 2005 model) Tuesday night. The yellow ankle tape gives them a nice pop.

352qm2f.jpg

[URL="http://www.ryanholler.com

Back
Top Bottom