Reebok Answer IV's August 2012?

dang, guess what! i been ordered these for nearly a month! yes a month! and still not recieving any one of them yet. I ordered 4 pairs, 2 pairs in each order (total 2 orders) coz you probably know its safer to do it separately rather to have your entire order to be cancelled. Anyway, the story is like this. Since I am living in HK now~ bad that FNL doesnt ship out da states. Oh well, I gotta rely on some connections which can do this and have the items ship over here. We have a new biz called, group ordering, including myself doing it sometimes~ Just to help out for those who doesnt have a credit card or just wanna order some stuffs overseas which not released locally. I have planned for 3 pairs to resell, which 2 are been on hold already for buyers. And the remaining one is for myself of coz~ haha.... they are one of AI's sweetest kicks of all time~~~ I wish the answer 2 to be retroed tho. but never...most underrated probably. I wish they can be here anytime now~ I never been a problem like this before~ I ordered 2 tees from FNL with the same agent before and they arrived on time. Just a little story/ experience wanna to share.

Awesome~ just got an email to pick up the answer IVs right after work! I agree on the insoles that they arent performance at all~ they are glued onto the foot bed~ No arch support at all~~ reebok should improve this otherwise they are perfect.
Heres the pics~

Enjoy~~~~

Last edited:
On SC they have 3 color ways of the IVs releasing on Nov. 1st including the white, red, greys.

Last edited:
lookin forward to the blk/grey colorway thats supposed to dropn in nov...

anyone kno if they were an original color?

so I got this finishline catalog in the mail and it has a date for 1/11/2013 for the blk/grey/red pair along with a grey/red pair (also says this colorway will only be sold at fnl)
it also shows the white/red/grey pair but no date beside it...all 3 are $124.99

so is this the new release date and no longer in November?

My FNL that usually never get retros got the red/greys that release on 11/30 which really surprises me. They look great in person :smokin

Ray-
Are they limited release? Expect to have any trouble with meeting demand?

They are limited to 1 pair per customer and we do not expect to have any trouble meeting demand. As long as the item is available, you can place an order. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

For 125 though....if you follow the link I posted you can get them for 105 shipped!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom