Reebok Answer IV's August 2012?

Glad I read through this thread. Was thinking of buying them instantly. But I really wanted to ball in them again, and to know that it is not TRUE DMX is kinda disheartening. If I can somehow get them for under $100 then I may get. Or if they ever hit the outlets. But even then not guaranteed.

Glad I read through this thread. Was thinking of buying them instantly. But I really wanted to ball in them again, and to know that it is not TRUE DMX is kinda disheartening. If I can somehow get them for under $100 then I may get. Or if they ever hit the outlets. But even then not guaranteed.

definitely gonna find those white/blacks at outlets. im gonna start checking the reebok by me for them soon

man i miss the days when eastbay had every cw of these on sale back when i was in hs

Last edited:
10.5 in cart, 104.99 after discount and free shipping. I had the Answer 4s blk/grey along with the Jordan XVIs freshmen year of high school. Both shoes came out at the same time. Funny how I still wear the same size almost 10 years later.

I wore the damn things off and on all four years, till I threw them in the garbage senior year. People back then mostly had the slip-on version. I remember thinking how useless the zipper was, still do. :lol:

Memories.

FNL.com work for anybody to order these? it just kept saying that the order couldnt be processed. smh.

oh nevermind, apparently FNL.com reaaaaaallly wants my phone # lol. This actually worked out great. I tried to order last night, but couldn't because I kept getting the error. The total would've been $132 and change. But I just ordered just now and happened to find a coupon code and my total came out to $111. So it worked out even better :smile:

Last edited:

FNL.com work for anybody to order these? it just kept saying that the order couldnt be processed. smh.

oh nevermind, apparently FNL.com reaaaaaallly wants my phone # lol. This actually worked out great. I tried to order last night, but couldn't because I kept getting the error. The total would've been $132 and change. But I just ordered just now and happened to find a coupon code and my total came out to $111. So it worked out even better
smile.gif
CORRECT! Coupon codes do work on FINISHLINE     ////// //    However EASTBAY/FOOTLOCK/FOOTACTION/CHAMPS Coupons are restricted!

COP while u can - These are more limited than the Black/white that dropped couple weeks ago-

I ordered a pair from Packer on Monday with that 40% off

nice! i was considerin' using the cyber monday discount at the same at the time...and was surprised packer was sellin' these red answer iv's early, esp. when the other reebok (think it was emmitt's shoe) was still on pre-order. ultimately decided that i'm happy w/ my black pair already, and couldn't really see myself rockin' the red ones. only so much money to go around, and way too many other shoes that i wanted to buy over these...

copped a pair of the white/reds for my bro since he had the ogs back in the day, copped at FNL with the $20 off so $105. For that price these are pretty nice qualitys not bad

^ nope, not that I'm aware of.

just got shipping confirm. from FNL. Can't Wait.

Back
Top Bottom