Reebok Answer line ...ends at 13.

News from Reebok Iverson collector K3_Question via Instyleshoes
K3_Question wrote:
got a news from my friend YeWa (hoopchina.com admin) who just visited Reebok CN office....Reebok told him there will not have any "Answer XIV" releasing.
so "I3" end in "13"

Looks like this is it for the Allen Iverson shoe line. In total there were 3 Reebok Question models and 13 Reebok Answer shoes. Not bad for the second longest running signature shoe.

News from Reebok Iverson collector K3_Question via Instyleshoes
K3_Question wrote:
got a news from my friend YeWa (hoopchina.com admin) who just visited Reebok CN office....Reebok told him there will not have any "Answer XIV" releasing.
so "I3" end in "13"

Looks like this is it for the Allen Iverson shoe line. In total there were 3 Reebok Question models and 13 Reebok Answer shoes. Not bad for the second longest running signature shoe.

All in all a pretty good line but man what a start, questions - A5 were incredible

All in all a pretty good line but man what a start, questions - A5 were incredible

A few good ones along the way, but the line had been treading water for years.

Time for some Retros.

Actually time for Reebok to re-release the Blast and the Kamikaze while they're at it.

A few good ones along the way, but the line had been treading water for years.

Time for some Retros.

Actually time for Reebok to re-release the Blast and the Kamikaze while they're at it.

give me some quality retro of the answer line reebok after all this man deserve it.

give me some quality retro of the answer line reebok after all this man deserve it.

Originally Posted by abernja

Bring on the Shaq-nosis too!

Mine were horrible. Heel cushioning was hard, lumpy, and the leather was so papery even
JB would think twice about using it.

Originally Posted by abernja

Bring on the Shaq-nosis too!

Mine were horrible. Heel cushioning was hard, lumpy, and the leather was so papery even
JB would think twice about using it.

Back
Top Bottom