Reebok Answer line ...ends at 13.

2jcj08x.jpg

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Answer 1 , Answer IV were his best shoes. The rest are ugly and causes injuries
I agree I wish Allen had or put more input into the design of his shoes like Kobe.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Answer 1 , Answer IV were his best shoes. The rest are ugly and causes injuries
I agree I wish Allen had or put more input into the design of his shoes like Kobe.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

All went downhill after the Answer 5's IMO.

Agreed.  And the most recent one's were especially weak.  Not super ugly, just totally uninspired.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

All went downhill after the Answer 5's IMO.

Agreed.  And the most recent one's were especially weak.  Not super ugly, just totally uninspired.

I read AI was thinking about playing for a team in China, because he can't get an NBA deal.  If so, it's a sad ending to a great career.

I read AI was thinking about playing for a team in China, because he can't get an NBA deal.  If so, it's a sad ending to a great career.

^ Yes and apparently, the Chinese are willing to spend money and it's not like they don't have it.  The initial step is to gather washed-up players (I don't mean this in a negative context).  A lot of these guys joining the Chinese leagues and/or endorsing Chinese-brand shoes are well received in China.  Then they'll gradually make their move onto bigger things. 

I wouldn't be surprised IF Iverson signs a deal to play in China; Reebok sees the positive reaction from fans over there and resurrects "The Answer" line.  Then ironically designs better shoes and makes them China exclusive. 

1285336813_0.jpg

(Courtesy from Hoops China)

*Iverson was traded so fast in the NBA, Reebok couldn't make PE's quick enough for him to suit up the next night

^ Yes and apparently, the Chinese are willing to spend money and it's not like they don't have it.  The initial step is to gather washed-up players (I don't mean this in a negative context).  A lot of these guys joining the Chinese leagues and/or endorsing Chinese-brand shoes are well received in China.  Then they'll gradually make their move onto bigger things. 

I wouldn't be surprised IF Iverson signs a deal to play in China; Reebok sees the positive reaction from fans over there and resurrects "The Answer" line.  Then ironically designs better shoes and makes them China exclusive. 

1285336813_0.jpg

(Courtesy from Hoops China)

*Iverson was traded so fast in the NBA, Reebok couldn't make PE's quick enough for him to suit up the next night

Back
Top Bottom