Reebok Answer line ...ends at 13.

reebok-question-white-red-3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo bring back the line, but please use real dmx
I have seen this before, I never saw the re-releases in person, I just assumed DMX was used.  What did Reebok do instead because it "looks like" DMX on the shoe. 

yo bring back the line, but please use real dmx
I have seen this before, I never saw the re-releases in person, I just assumed DMX was used.  What did Reebok do instead because it "looks like" DMX on the shoe. 

^Nice! Really wish reebok would release the Gallinari Zigslash even for just the NY area. 

^Nice! Really wish reebok would release the Gallinari Zigslash even for just the NY area. 

Definitely, they should release 'em(especially his Royal/Orange ones are 
pimp.gif
, plus I think releasing some PE colorways would really boost interest) I'm pretty sure I fit Gallinari's PE's BTW, so I'll be hunting for those Royal/Orange PE's too(hoping I can track 'em down). 

Definitely, they should release 'em(especially his Royal/Orange ones are 
pimp.gif
, plus I think releasing some PE colorways would really boost interest) I'm pretty sure I fit Gallinari's PE's BTW, so I'll be hunting for those Royal/Orange PE's too(hoping I can track 'em down). 

just copped another pair of the 10th anniversary I's off ebay. soooo crispy. this was one of my favorite kicks ever.

just copped another pair of the 10th anniversary I's off ebay. soooo crispy. this was one of my favorite kicks ever.

Back
Top Bottom