Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

reminds me or america cups

NMM040U_mu.jpg

big time

a cushion is what I need, not a step-in comfort.
Buy a decent insole then otherwise these ain't it for you. Out of the box underfoot comfort is not there with these. I put in a decent Dr. Scholls gel insole and they are good for all day wear.

They're pretty comfortable with the stock insoles for me. More so than the Questions.

Between the last ones I bought (both Question Georgetowns and Answer Georgetowns from 2012/2013 somewhere in there) the Questions are far more comfortable than the IVs in my experience. I actually hooped in the Questions a couple of times and they totally destroyed the Answers when it came to stock midsole cushioning.

Not sure if that’s changed recently, but the last time I tried on a pair of IVs after that time they still had no DMX and felt like wood. The Questions they at least put some type of foam and Hexalite in them.

Only complaint is the sizing is off on Questions. I go with my TTS and usually my toes are running around the toe cap.

Not a issue on the 11.5 pink Toes but I prefer a snug fit. Rather deal with the 11.

Owned the #1 Draft Picks, first retros of Blue Toes, and Why Not Us. Same issue on all.

Answer IVs I have it's a non-issue.

They’re nice but they should’ve used synthetic suede on the toe box and only gloss the I3 “horn” shape. That contrast would’ve been eye catching.

Looking for advice on the answer 4 sizing. I have to size up in the questions due to the narrow toe box. In my TTS my toes are almost hitting the end of shoe. I don't understand how people are saying they run big on here.

Answers 4 are TTS. I go TTS on Questions as well and have the same issue, but it's not a uncomfortable shoe by any means.

My TTS in the questions is just a really snug fit. Not crushing my foot or anything but definitely too snug for my taste. I'd say it's a more one to one fit than I'm looking for. I'll go TTS on the 4s though. Thankss

Back
Top Bottom