Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Just got the Lord Zedds in the mail today. I was a big Power Rangers fan growing up and Lord Zedd was terrifying/awesome. The good news is that the blue tube piece is actually removable so you don't have to wear them with that in. They're really nice in person and the box is pretty cool. Between these and the Power Rangers Questions I'm loving all the nostalgia.

The 4s always pinch the top the foot like crazy at first. I know it's the leather but there's definitely a break in period with that leather.

First thing I added to the new basement...

20220402_072645.jpg

I want the May grey pair so bad. Might just bite the bullet, even though they won’t have DMX. I at least want them to go down in price a bit also don’t want to risk them selling out 🤔….

The grey pair and the OG blue pair were the ones I wanted so badly in high school but couldn’t get. Swallowed my cushioning pride and copped the blues but I just can’t stand Reebok man. What’s so hard about putting the same pak they did with the Answer V retro, like wth…

Last edited:
Didnt those only release as a low back in the day?

Yeah, they were lows.

I’ll grab them if they go on sale.

What happened to the Eagles pair? Haven’t seen them anywhere. Would grab those if they went on sale too.

These Prada Packer pairs are dope. I like both but those are clearance shoes before Covid. Packer used to have great sales on Iversons. I got a lot of my Packer pairs for half off.

Do ya'll know how long it takes Reebok to remove discount exclusions from stuff?
I'm looking at those Packer Answer IVs and wondering if I can wait it out and get them for a slight discount.

Back
Top Bottom