Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Answer IV Game 5 is being released today.
reebok-answer-iv-game-5-pe-FY9691-1.jpg

reebok-answer-iv-game-5-pe-FY9691-2.jpg

reebok-answer-iv-game-5-pe-FY9691-3.jpg

reebok-answer-iv-game-5-pe-FY9691-4.jpg

Reebok-Answer-IV-Black-White-FY9691-2.jpg

Reebok-Answer-IV-Black-White-FY9691-1.jpg

Reebok-Answer-IV-Black-White-FY9691-5.jpg

Reebok-Answer-IV-Black-White-FY9691-4.jpg

Reebok-Answer-IV-Black-White-FY9691-7.jpg

Reebok-Answer-IV-Black-White-FY9691-6.jpg

I get 30% off with Reebok through my employer so had to cop these for the low, the leather is so nice on these compared to older releases.

My $153 offer for the blue toes on SX was just accepted, somewhat surprisingly. With all the extra costs, it brought the total to about $15 more than what retail + tax will be here in California (assuming I had been able to get them somewhere with free shipping, otherwise it comes out to basically retail). I'm psyched to finally have a pair of these after passing time and time again over the years like an idiot.

The finals pair came in and the leather is nice and soft. Compared to the Georgetowns and even the Philly pair I copped, these have the best quality by far.

Yeah, just got mine in a day early and I'm happy. This particular model/colorway was at the very top of my Iverson want list. So glad to cross them off my list.

Finishline just had a restock of the white/grey, just ordered a pair. Don’t want to take a risk on those, they sold out quicker than I thought and didn’t restock.

I see what you mean, I was saying Reebok has now switched ownership so hopefully future iterations will be more uniform.

Hahaha! Y'all about to learn today lol! I've been telling y'all for years that none of this was due to Adidas its all Reebok's poor management and planning. It's about to get rough out here without big bros backing. If anything the sell was the worst thing that could have happened to Reebok.

So I've been hearing reports that these are at least comfortable compared to the 2012/2013 pair in terms of cushioning; is this true? I have the Georgetowns and those don't feel like they have anything in them, not even DMX Foam. The only good DMX Foam I've felt was in the Answer X and Answer XII, if they felt like those then I can cop multiple pairs.

So I've been hearing reports that these are at least comfortable compared to the 2012/2013 pair in terms of cushioning; is this true? I have the Georgetowns and those don't feel like they have anything in them, not even DMX Foam. The only good DMX Foam I've felt was in the Answer X and Answer XII, if they felt like those then I can cop multiple pairs.
I wouldn't count on any Reebok foam right now as comfortable. the I-Pak system they have on the Iversons is mediocre at best. the only good ones that Reebok have imo are the DMX 10s.

Well nvm, they just came in and yea still trash. They're SLIGHTLY more comfy but only in the heel and that's marginal (and probably because these are brand new compared to my Georgetowns).

The leather is so bananas though that I gotta keep them, they blow the 2012 retros out the water in that regard. They're so soft and was dang near pre-creased in the box lol...

Last edited:
Yeah the quality is waaaaay better than any answer retro I’ve purchased prior. Which we got real DMX in them, but that would be asking a lot lol

I would agree if they didn’t put DMX in other shoes (including the Answer 1, Answer 5 retros and other recently released ones). They put DMX in those with really no hype or instagram announcements, but they hype these up and put nothing in them. It’s not like they don’t have it or can’t, they’re just maximizing profit and that’s just wrong to me.

I get it that they’re releasing them as a lifestyle shoe but don’t charge the equivalent in price (from the OG days). Just drop them back down to like $130 like they used to be, or charge more and put the dang tech in. I’d easily pay $200 for these for the real DMX, double cop at that with no questions asked…

I would agree if they didn’t put DMX in other shoes (including the Answer 1, Answer 5 retros and other recently released ones). They put DMX in those with really no hype or instagram announcements, but they hype these up and put nothing in them. It’s not like they don’t have it or can’t, they’re just maximizing profit and that’s just wrong to me.

I get it that they’re releasing them as a lifestyle shoe but don’t charge the equivalent in price (from the OG days). Just drop them back down to like $130 like they used to be, or charge more and put the dang tech in. I’d easily pay $200 for these for the real DMX, double cop at that with no questions asked…
this is the reason why I always hesitate to buy the Iversons. Reebok charges too much on the name but puts less on the product. funny thing is that they put all that DMX tech on their lifestyle and runner models for cheap. if only Reebok put all that back in, I would have gotten a few more pairs of Iversons.

this is the reason why I always hesitate to buy the Iversons. Reebok charges too much on the name but puts less on the product. funny thing is that they put all that DMX tech on their lifestyle and runner models for cheap. if only Reebok put all that back in, I would have gotten a few more pairs of Iversons.

As much as I love these I’m probably sending them back to Finishline. Every time I put them on and feel nothing it just negates the look of them. I have a case number with Reebok to discuss this, it’s getting beyond ridiculous to me at this point and it really pisses me off because this is literally THE BEST SHOE of all time to me.

As much as I love these I’m probably sending them back to Finishline. Every time I put them on and feel nothing it just negates the look of them. I have a case number with Reebok to discuss this, it’s getting beyond ridiculous to me at this point and it really pisses me off because this is literally THE BEST SHOE of all time to me.
I love the look of the Iversons but I can't really ball in them. tried them once but I felt my knees would give in. used them for an 8 hr work shift and my legs and knees were worn out as hell. I have returned the Answer 4.5 sleeve since they were so hard to walked on. the Legacies were decent but still underwhelming. only the DMX 10s had me smiling.

Reebok needs to contact me lol

I can easily design an insole that will mimic DMX cushion. It’s not as hard as they are making it. They just need an large air insole inflated to 50% capacity psi.

Does the pump work in the Dee brown retros?

Back
Top Bottom