Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Anybody have any input on the answer 1s sizing wise? TTS or half size up like questions?

Are these Answer IVs TTS? I’m hella tempted!

I have tried on the recent white/grey IV retro and they fit true to size although things could’ve changed with this new colorway. I heard someone say they feel a bit snug. $88 so I took the risk and ordered my usual.

Finally you mentioned that. I got my final IVs in the other day and they fit tighter than all my other IVs.

I'm curious about the Answer 1s. I've heard TTS and half size big. Maybe I'll order both and just try to sell the one that doesn't fit. Shouldn't lose too much money on them.

Finally you mentioned that. I got my final IVs in the other day and they fit tighter than all my other IVs.
ah! Must’ve been you I was thinking of. Yeah, pick up both and sell the one that doesn’t fit the way you like. I’m cool with just having my pair no matter what.

ah! Must’ve been you I was thinking of. Yeah, pick up both and sell the one that doesn’t fit the way you like. I’m cool with just having my pair no matter what.
Yeah might have been me. Let me know how yours fit. All my other IVs fit good but my toes are all the way at the end of the shoes in the finals for some reason.

Just bought two pairs of the Answer 1s. Came out to barely over what stockx is asking so hopefully I get them soon and can list them back and break even.

Last edited:
Packer needs to drop the prices on the Prada 4s, I'll buy the white pair for the right price.

Last edited:
Packer needs to drop the prices on the Prada 4s, I'll buy the white pair for the right price.

Waiting for the same thing. Reebok clearanced theirs out of nowhere and they sold out before I realized what was going on.

Have they released these recently?

l1mzoWD.jpg

Edit: just saw them on the site after I posted this... Next question is how do they fit in comparison to Jordans?

My $88 shipped Answer 4’s just arrived. Shout out to runyc runyc for posting up that link 🔥👍

ozboi ozboi I just tried them on and they feel true to size length wise even with me having a wide foot.
Thank you for the confirmation! I just added them to cart and the price is now showing $100! Is the sale over for the deep deep discount? If so daaaaaamn I shouldn’t have waited!

31613A76-56DE-4139-9EEC-FFBE72D8F2E8.gif

Just got my answer 1s in as well with the 40% discount.

You have any Questions? If so how do they compare size wise?
Nice pick up!

Yeah, I’ve got some blue toes and it feels like they’ve made them more snug than before length wise. The new size 12 feels like an 11.5 to me. It’s a slightly tighter fit but not painful to walk in. Go up 1/2 size if you plan to hoop in them.

Thank you for the confirmation! I just added them to cart and the price is now showing $100! Is the sale over for the deep deep discount? If so daaaaaamn I shouldn’t have waited!
You’re welcome my dude, it’s still a great deal! Better than the $130 I’ve seen in other spots on discount.

Nice pick up!

Yeah, I’ve got some blue toes and it feels like they’ve made them more snug than before length wise. The new size 12 feels like an 11.5 to me. It’s a slightly tighter fit but not painful to walk in. Go up 1/2 size if you plan to hoop in them.

You’re welcome my dude, it’s still a great deal! Better than the $130 I’ve seen in other spots on discount.
Yeah that's what I went with. Went with TTS for my IVs and half size up for my questions. Seems to work for me, just seeing if other people have had the same experience.

31613A76-56DE-4139-9EEC-FFBE72D8F2E8.gif
They made the discount 20% off by the morning. Still a good deal but glad I got my answer 1s during that 40% off period.

$75

$102

$36

Check your Reebok outlets. I was able to get the white/gray IVs for $65. They were on sale for $130 and then 50% off on top of that!

Amazing!

Went half size down with the 4 and they fit me good. True to to size for ME was too roomy.
I go half size down from my question size for the 4s. Have no clue which one is my true size but that works for me. I got my 4 size in the new Answer 1s also and that works. My question size in those were too long.

Last edited:
I go half size from my question size for the 4s. Have no clue which one is my true size but that works for me. I got my 4 size in the new Answer 1s also and that works. My question size in those were too long.

Jesus

My true to size work for the questions.

Half size down for me with the Answer 1

May have to try on the new questions since companies tend to change up the sizing

Most notably Jordan 12 retros ran Long for ME but the latest renditions have been true to size.

Jesus

My true to size work for the questions.

Half size down for me with the Answer 1

May have to try on the new questions since companies tend to change up the sizing

Most notably Jordan 12 retros ran Long for ME but the latest renditions have been true to size.
Funny you mentioned the 12s. I just got my Playoffs in from this year and I initially tried my question size but they were too long like you said. So went half size down, to my Answer 1/4 size, and they fit better.

And like I said, I honestly don't know my true size so definitely don't go my recommendations. Ha. I have tried my answer 1/4 sizing on the questions and my toes are right against the end of the shoe and I can feel it tighter on the pinky toe.

Back
Top Bottom