Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Half off at my outlet
7AD0095C-2C5C-4485-A0EE-A58A36479845.jpeg

They’re a chain so just google the one nearest you. I’m pretty sure they’ll have the same deal if the promo is t over.
They don't all carry the same product, and a new release like that is usually quite rare. I'll call mine and see if they can stock locate with a product number or something.

I’m still sitting on 2 deadstock pairs from 9 years ago, lol. I’ll cop this new retro and replace the older pair I want to wear.

I'm definitely not paying retail for anymore Reebok drops. Ha. They go clearance within a week. Just going to wait that black pair out. Must cop though.

How are large sizes for these releases as far as hitting outlets and stuff.

I normally don't wait on size 15's since they don't make many but with the way the homes went on clearance quick, I might wait on the black and golds.

Ill be copping the black as well as the white, but seeing as I have OGs of both from back in the day, I REFUSE to pay retail for this version of these, the shortcuts are too drastic.

I just called the Grand Prairie, TX outlet and my local (Pleasant Prairie, WI) outlet and neither has them. Unfortunately, the outlets can't see which other outlets have them, and I chatted Reebok's help and they were not able to look up inventory, either.

The good news is that outlets DO SHIP to people; the hard part is finding the outlet that has them.

I thought they stopped shipping to people. I might call around. I want the white and grey 4s for half off.

I just called the Grand Prairie, TX outlet and my local (Pleasant Prairie, WI) outlet and neither has them. Unfortunately, the outlets can't see which other outlets have them, and I chatted Reebok's help and they were not able to look up inventory, either.

The good news is that outlets DO SHIP to people; the hard part is finding the outlet that has them.
When I went back Tuesday and grabbed another size 10 they were down to size 9 and under and about 6 pair total.

Back
Top Bottom