Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

23E201C2-463D-47F7-9B83-43543E00807E.jpeg

Those hybrids look like football cleats :sick:
They could've come up with a great Answer 1 colorway with those soles/midsoles and they wasted them on this? Aww man :smh:

I love Reebok and A.I. is my all time favorite....but these look like duds to me and I hate saying it. The shoes look more like Turf shoes from the 90s and I have yet to see a colorway that makes them look good because the upper design doesn't allow for good color blocking. There's no sleekness or anything that makes you think of speed....in fact the opposite. I could totally imagine these being part of Shaq's signature line up with Reebok.

Wow, remind me of the old Emmitt's mixed with the Answer.

They're not bad though, I don't mind them. They have a real 90s RBK vibe to them.

Just seen this pic online, 3s are probably coming.

198F6C83-B671-42B3-AC8A-5082A158DFDF.jpeg

trentbg trentbg have you heard anything about the Answer III coming out at all this year? Sample picture made the rounds (for all of 5 minutes) earlier on in the year and then went cold right after.

Would be a damn shame if they scrapped it in favour of some hybrids/fusions. :smh:

Lets remove the most iconic feature from the iv, as if dmx foam wasnt a down grade enough.
Holy cow those are bad. When you detune the shoe all thats left is aesthetics. Why then detune the aesthetics.
Garbage

They're not bad, the problem is people want quality retros. If they dropped quality 4s and then dropped these as the 4 remix after in a dope color, people would cop them.

They're not bad, the problem is people want quality retros. If they dropped quality 4s and then dropped these as the 4 remix after in a dope color, people would cop them.

I don't think it's even quality retros will get consumers to buy Reebok retro at MSRP. The brand's too irrelevant at this point and would need a major investment and/or marketing blitz from Adibok.

This fusion/hybrid strategy is nonsensical but I guess they need product for the hash/back wall at the outlets.

How wearable are og answers?

Like do u have to be careful ??

That's 20 years.
I'd cop an og pair if I can wear them without worrying

I've worn my white/red pair mad times in the last few years and no issues. Navy pair have only been worn 5-6 times in 21 years and both pairs seem like they're gonna last forever. Quality, material and comfort is mad nice. I try not to wear any of my 15+ year old shoes when it's real hot outside. I think that's what ****ed up my Air Max 2000s, wore them on a day it was like 99 outside. SMH

Back
Top Bottom