Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

If I'm a 9 in air forces, air Max 97s, and Jordans, but a 9.5 in Foamposites do y'all recommend going with a 9 or 9.5 in these Answer Vs??

Looks like majority of the sizes for the black/silver 5s are now cleaned out on the reebok site. Dang, these things flew with the sale this weekend, I remember checking last week and it was nearly a full size run. Congrats to those that copped..... you really can't beat these for technically $60 with the 50% off then $10 back from bates. Patience is key!

I’m sure the malls still have plenty. Might even find them for similar prices. Just have to check up from here on out since they need to move.

Grabbed these for $45 shipped during the black Friday sale. I hated this model at first tbh lol
20191204_183956.jpg

Grabbed these for $45 shipped during the black Friday sale. I hated this model at first tbh lol
20191204_183956.jpg

I see you caved in and copped, lol. Not A bad colorway though. I didn’t even see them on the site for Black Friday. Hoping these will be found in Ross/Marshall’s soon.

Are the Questions really selling that well to be able to put out multiple colors a year for the last 15 years? Thats crazy

I’m so sick of questions! I’m begging for any other pair at this point

HUSH!! I love the Questions :lol:
Would like to see more Answers though. We need more ES22’s and Kemp’s too.

Are the Questions really selling that well to be able to put out multiple colors a year for the last 15 years? Thats crazy
I think it’s Reebok’s best selling signature shoe ever. That’s one model I think should drop every year. Wish Jordan brand would adopt that for the XI’s.

I love the questions too! One of my top 5 kicks ever. But aside from the og colorways they generally come out out wit trash colorways. I need answer 2s, 3s and 6s

HUSH!! I love the Questions :lol:
Would like to see more Answers though. We need more ES22’s and Kemp’s too.

I think it’s Reebok’s best selling signature shoe ever. That’s one model I think should drop every year. Wish Jordan brand would adopt that for the XI’s.

Back
Top Bottom