Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Just remembered I still have these stacked somewhere
Screenshot_20210330-231556~2.png
Screenshot_20210330-231600~2.png

I think im going to sell these

two things irk me. no shock pad insole like the ogs

and the biggest is the half assed refective on the side. the midsole doesnt reflect only the grey side panel on the upper does.

either do the whole thing reflective or dont do reflective at all
8FE92DC1-216C-4D25-82E2-4FA8386A2360.jpeg

I think im going to sell these

two things irk me. no shock pad insole like the ogs

and the biggest is the half assed refective on the side. the midsole doesnt reflect only the grey side panel on the upper does.

either do the whole thing reflective or dont do reflective at all
8FE92DC1-216C-4D25-82E2-4FA8386A2360.jpeg

Yep looks like they just had some spares from the last release they’re just pushing out AGAIN; EXACT same shoe from last time. I love my Georgetown’s but I will not honor a company with $130+ when they take shortcuts like these and claim they’re for original fans…

Good for those who missed out and never got to get the retros but I’d much rather grab some Answer V’s that they actually put DMX into. It just makes no sense to me as to why they refuse to take the same bags they put in those and put them in these.

Last edited:
You've got Questions? I've got Answers.

Arrived today from BAIT. I never had the OGs but these are not particularly comfortable. I threw another gel insole in them and feels better. Overall build seems good otherwise. Definitely that 00s vibe.

Attachments

• 20210406_152045.jpg
    20210406_152045.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 409
You've got Questions? I've got Answers.

Arrived today from BAIT. I never had the OGs but these are not particularly comfortable. I threw another gel insole in them and feels better. Overall build seems good otherwise. Definitely that 00s vibe.
Got mine in. I personally have several orthotics that I throw in nearly everything I wear anyhow so that part is negligible to me. The other aspects are a bit annoying but the quality is nice on these. I'm good with them.

Sucks to hear about the comfort. I learned my lesson from the "Why Not Us?" Questions. I may circle back and get the Answer V since those have the proper cushioning.

Placed in an order for sz11 on reebok but still haven't got a confirm email and my order history is empty. Guess I'll get a cancellation email by morning.

Back
Top Bottom