Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

While the topic of BLACK/WHITE color ways is being discussed , any1 know what every happen to the WHT/BLK answer V LOW US release??......seen them talked about last year but dont remember any release or seen them available
yeah those things disappeared. Ive been looking out for them since the word came out also. Maybe a bunch of things got scrapped once Reebok went up for sale?

I just can't at $130

Same…I’m good with my 2013 pair. The only thing I slightly like more is at least they made the I3 swoosh reflective and not just the base (just dumb). They went backwards this time but I would say for the better.

Plus I’d rather hold out for the potential black/white ones anyway….

How do these fit for everybody? I buy all my shoes in 11 but tried these on in 10.5. Felt like the same size as my questions, A1 and A5 which are all size 11...

How do these fit for everybody? I buy all my shoes in 11 but tried these on in 10.5. Felt like the same size as my questions, A1 and A5 which are all size 11...

My 2013 pair fits the same, I have them in a 9.5 (my hooping shoe size) but they fit like a snug size 10 (and that’s with a comfort insole instead of the original insole I ripped out).

My 2013 pair fits the same, I have them in a 9.5 (my hooping shoe size) but they fit like a snug size 10 (and that’s with a comfort insole instead of the original insole I ripped out).

So if I wear 11, you would say to get a 10.5? And to reiterate.... my questions A1 and A5 all are 11. All those shoes are a lil roomy as is, but I’m thinking an 11 in these will almost feel like a 12 and just slip off lol

So if I wear 11, you would say to get a 10.5? And to reiterate.... my questions A1 and A5 all are 11. All those shoes are a lil roomy as is, but I’m thinking an 11 in these will almost feel like a 12 and just slip off lol

Yea that’s what I would say just going off my pair, but if you can find a Champs, DSG, Finishline, etc to try on that would be best. That’s just a presumption that they are just using old molds that didn’t sell in the past (they went on heavy discount). For reference, I wear a size 10 in Questions (2013 Georgetown’s) and all my other kicks (Air Max 1/90, Air Penny IV, Air Tech Challenges, etc).

So for those with these and can compare them with the older retros, is the DMX Foam at least comfortable or noticeable this time around? Maybe they’ve improved the compound, or does it still feel like soft wood lol?

I’ve given up on air pockets, but if they’re at least comfy I may have to just give in with these as the reflective swipe is still nice looking and nostalgic.

So for those with these and can compare them with the older retros, is the DMX Foam at least comfortable or noticeable this time around? Maybe they’ve improved the compound, or does it still feel like soft wood lol?

I’ve given up on air pockets, but if they’re at least comfy I may have to just give in with these as the reflective swipe is still nice looking and nostalgic.
I put gel insoles into them. Shoes were uncomfortable.

Put in a cushioned insole. Should help. They aren't comfortable out the box.
You got any recommended brands? I don’t mind paying a higher price I want to find a real good comfortable high quality insole but don’t even know where to start.

Back
Top Bottom