Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

You got any recommended brands? I don’t mind paying a higher price I want to find a real good comfortable high quality insole but don’t even know where to start.

just use one of the nike air jordan retro insoles if you have nike air jordan retros

almost mimics the shockpad insole reebok use to use

So tempted to pull the trigger. I bet once I pull it, we’ll get news of them launching in the US 😆 🤷‍♂️

They’re on GOAT too. These and the SB8s are my favorite 2021 releases so far...

Bump all that.....go to ROSS/Marshall’s/Burlington and get some quality insoles for $7.99

Your welcome.

So tempted to pull the trigger. I bet once I pull it, we’ll get news of them launching in the US 😆 🤷‍♂️

They’re on GOAT too. These and the SB8s are my favorite 2021 releases so far...
Same here. I did the same with the white/red, no info on a EU release, ordered in the US with customs taxes and now theyre here in EU sitting everywhere.
But I need them Finals 🔥🔥🔥

You got any recommended brands? I don’t mind paying a higher price I want to find a real good comfortable high quality insole but don’t even know where to start.
Like others have said just grab a pair. There are ones out there for $40+ but just as well for less than $20.

I think these were Dr. Scholls I used.

I wish they’d release the lows in the step over and inverted stepover colorways…

Low top just feels more versatile esp given the lack of worthwhile cushioning

My temptation to pull the trigger is the highest it’s been all year for a new release!

I’m trying to be wise and patient for a US release. It would be a down right CRIME if these don’t have a stateside release.

the only thing that is keeping me away from purchasing retro Reebok shoes is the cushion. the Legacies for me were barely manageable to play in. the Answer 4s are bricks, Questions were average, the Kamikazes and Shaqnosis were marginally better. the last time that I played with the typical EVA cushion was the Adidas Howard 2s which were fine. too bad Reebok doesn't want to implement their real DMX cushion for their basketball retros.

Back
Top Bottom