Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

is the sizing of the answer iv the same as the question 1?
It’s weird for me, I’m usually an 11.5 in general, but with these, I could almost do an 11 (for both answers and questions). Granted, I have narrow feet so maybe I’m not the best reference lol

I'm mixed on the 3M. I just wish the black was more uniform and deeper. The 3M makes it a lighter shade. That being said... If anyone has a DS sz 11 of the last retro and wants to trade for this year's DM me!

From Kicks Crew. It only took four business days!

Finals
Answer IV - Finals.png

is the sizing of the answer iv the same as the question 1?

Answer 4s are spot on TTS imo. Not roomy but not tight either. The Questions are slightly roomier than the 4s.

Is this TTS for wide footers or are they narrow? I'm TTS on Questions and the recent Answer 5.

I'll say TTS will work for both wide footers and narrow feet people. I dont think theres a big consensus on people sizing up on these or Iverson kicks in general..However if you really wanna compare, I do think the questions and answer 5s are both very slightly more roomier than the answer 4s up toe at the toe box, but prob not enough to size up. Just my opinion unless you have some super wide feet. Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom