Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

I know it’s a Black Friday sale, but if it lasts past that, I’ll definitely grab.

Finishline has the Reebok Question, Julius Erving joints, for $68 sizes 8-10.5. I just ordered the black/gold Questions, but going to return them and wait for them to hit disco. No sense in paying retail on Questions anymore.

Reebok Questions

Got my black Answers in and had to throw them on the shelf. Think I'm officially done for the year.

20221130_081739.jpg

Last edited:
My pairs arrived last night. $85 for each Answer and $57 for the green 4s was a good price. Both models feel smaller than previous models though. Could have probably waited for a lower price than $85 but I’ve been wanting to replace my OGs since I don’t know how long they have left. They’re worth the $85, comfort is decent. Black pair went straight to feet.

E0535E7C-49B7-4CCA-83B0-2059A858836E.jpeg

F6672B65-75C9-48F2-8E6D-F08AE81457A3.jpeg

Hahahaha Hahahaha how do you feel about the white patent leather stripe? I was thrown off because they’ve always used regular white synthetic leather. I’m not liking the chances of that stripe turning yellow once it ages. You know it’s gonna happen.

My pairs arrived last night. $85 for each Answer and $57 for the green 4s was a good price. Both models feel smaller than previous models though. Could have probably waited for a lower price than $85 but I’ve been wanting to replace my OGs since I don’t know how long they have left. They’re worth the $85, comfort is decent. Black pair went straight to feet.

E0535E7C-49B7-4CCA-83B0-2059A858836E.jpeg

F6672B65-75C9-48F2-8E6D-F08AE81457A3.jpeg
Mine felt tighter too at first, especially near the pinky toe but the leather stretches nicely.

Hahahaha Hahahaha how do you feel about the white patent leather stripe? I was thrown off because they’ve always used regular white synthetic leather. I’m not liking the chances of that stripe turning yellow once it ages. You know it’s gonna happen.

Not a fan but it’s even weirder that inside the shoe it’s like patent leather, a shiny plastic. Weird looking and feeling, feels hard. If I wore a smaller size, I’d wait for these to hit $50-$60 but I’m satisfied at $85.

Not a fan but it’s even weirder that inside the shoe it’s like patent leather, a shiny plastic. Weird looking and feeling, feels hard. If I wore a smaller size, I’d wait for these to hit $50-$60 but I’m satisfied at $85.

That’s odd. I haven’t tried on a pair but I think I know what you mean. Yeah, I’m gonna wait for them to hit discount around my way or get me a 2013 pair since I’d just wear them casually not hoop on them.

I get that. It just bugs me to see an unnecessary change in the materials. Especially when Reebok has never done it. I hear you though, I’m just thinking years down the line.

Please elaborate or verify about the original Answer 1 from 1997-98if you had any or can recall them in great detail like that. I never had a pair of them until this year with the white/red/black/gold ones that re-released a few months ago.

I saw the Black/Gold pair yesterday evening in the Reebok store at Citadel Outlets in Commerce. I thought about that patent leather on them you posted about when I saw them in hand.

Did they tweak the material on this one? Does this recently re-released version have any significant changes or tweaks from the originals?

I think we can all expect that any rehashed shoe models will never be identical, especially with the materials, to the original version because this is replication we're dealing with. It's been accepted that they'll use cheaper materials on the rehashes because they're trying to reduce overhead and maximize profits, but it's ridiculous and frustrating whenever they use entirely different materials on specific parts of the rehashed version.

Back
Top Bottom