Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Copped the black/gold Answer 1s today for $120 flat. Kinda upset I missed the chance to get them at $100 but nonetheless excited.

These and Penny 2s were some of my earlier sneaker grails as a kid. Haven’t had reeboks in a minute so I hope the sizing is on par with Nike.

Copped the black/gold Answer 1s today for $120 flat. Kinda upset I missed the chance to get them at $100 but nonetheless excited.

These and Penny 2s were some of my earlier sneaker grails as a kid. Haven’t had reeboks in a minute so I hope the sizing is on par with Nike.
Let me know how they fit. I go half size up due to them being short and narrow but always curious about other people's experience.

Oh 💩, I never knew Reebok made a couple of pairs of the Answer 1 for Macho Man back in 1998! 😲

But that's where Reebok f'd up because they should have went with Stone Cold Steve Austin instead predicated on the fact that WWF overtook WCW in dominance and relevance along with Austin being at the apex of the wrestling business in 1998. WCW was a bigger joke and Macho Man was a washed up played out geezer by that time.

Oh 💩, I never knew Reebok made a couple of pairs of the Answer 1 for Macho Man back in 1998! 😲

But that's where Reebok f'd up because they should have went with Stone Cold Steve Austin instead predicated on the fact that WWF overtook WCW in dominance and relevance along with Austin being at the apex of the wrestling business in 1998. WCW was a bigger joke and Macho Man was a washed up played out geezer by that time.

So how many boots did stone cold was able to sell in the wwf?

Let me know how they fit. I go half size up due to them being short and narrow but always curious about other people's experience.
Still waiting to provide you a review. I’ve been committed to getting to best deal possible on these and it’s resulted in a few cancelled orders.

YCMC kept listing these as in stock and then cancelled my order despite not updating their page.

Finishline had one in stock, bought it for the super low and they then cancelled my order

Now… lap stone and hammer has them for the low as well. Bought them yesterday and they’re looking to be in hand on Wednesday

kip2mylou kip2mylou got my pair in today. Honestly impressed. I wear a 10.5 in Nike and JB products and these actually fit my foot perfectly. Arguably better than Nike/JB.

The shoe itself is where I was really impressed. Reportedly the Answer 1 has a way stripped down dmx system which I still find to be responsive out of the box. I imagine with some break in they’d be pretty close to a Jordan 12 in terms of cushion. So I wish I could experience the OGs with DMX 10 tech.

Bought from L&H for $100 shipped

Can't these be had for discount? And is there any difference pairs?
My bro has the first release and I have the recent one. The boxes are different and the insoles are as well. His has the Shoe Palace and 2003 date graphics on the heel. Mine just has a purple Reebok logo.

kip2mylou kip2mylou got my pair in today. Honestly impressed. I wear a 10.5 in Nike and JB products and these actually fit my foot perfectly. Arguably better than Nike/JB.

The shoe itself is where I was really impressed. Reportedly the Answer 1 has a way stripped down dmx system which I still find to be responsive out of the box. I imagine with some break in they’d be pretty close to a Jordan 12 in terms of cushion. So I wish I could experience the OGs with DMX 10 tech.

Bought from L&H for $100 shipped
Glad to hear and I don't know what I was thinking. I go TTS for the answer 1 also, not half size up like I stated before. I size up for questions.

1674848914251.png

I really don't recall Kobe wearing the Answer IV during the 2002-03 season because I only remember him wearing the Question that year.
1674848849828.png

Prayers ANSWERed on these blacks. Def need 2-3 pairs. Fav IV colorway, never had them. Only was able to put them on 2k characters and dream lol.

Back
Top Bottom