Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

That’s cool. I hated the Answer 2. Thought it was so plain and boring compared to his previous shoes.

Wasn’t there the regular 2 and then a cheaper Lite version or something of the 2?

Hahahaha Hahahaha I honestly preferred the II & IIIs simplicity over the Answer I - which at least to me was a tough pair to wear casually (off courts and shorts only).

The II had the I3 Lite or Playoff Lite which I thought looked a bit cleaner overall than the regular II. From a costing point of view I don't see how the II & III can be any more expensive than the Question to produce. They actually had less going on and I think a number of the popular Question colourways would work really well on them.

Hahahaha Hahahaha I honestly preferred the II & IIIs simplicity over the Answer I - which at least to me was a tough pair to wear casually (off courts and shorts only).

The II had the I3 Lite or Playoff Lite which I thought looked a bit cleaner overall than the regular II. From a costing point of view I don't see how the II & III can be any more expensive than the Question to produce. They actually had less going on and I think a number of the popular Question colourways would work really well on them.

Don’t think it’s about the cost to make. Reebok knows they won’t sell. I’m a huge Iverson fan and I have no interest in a 2. I’d grab them if they hit $30 but I’m good. It looked like a team shoe.

Don’t think it’s about the cost to make. Reebok knows they won’t sell. I’m a huge Iverson fan and I have no interest in a 2. I’d grab them if they hit $30 but I’m good. It looked like a team shoe.

Not disputing that they were kinda basic but that may have been in response to the Answer I - which I personally didn't like. FWIW, I think Answer II and the Lite might've sold quite well too back then. I wore my I3/Playoff Lites to the ground. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Not disputing that they were kinda basic but that may have been in response to the Answer I - which I personally didn't like. FWIW, I think Answer II and the Lite might've sold quite well too back then. I wore my I3/Playoff Lites to the ground. :smh: :smh: :smh:
I didn’t like the 1st colorway (blk/gold) but that’s only because I didn’t know the Sixers had changed up the team logo and colors. It changed for me once I saw everything put together.

I had a pair of the Blue Answer IIs and loved them as well except for the sucky traction. That Lite outsole really wore down quick and would attract dust like crazy because it was so soft. Same issue for the Answer V.

same here on BOTH. I love the 3 but can’t play unless the court is absolutely pristine too. The V retro is WAY better than the OG got traction.

Can't barely find the White/Red Answer 1s anywhere. I've been looking for a new pair for a few months cause I've already heavily worn my pair that came out a couple years ago. Finally found a near DS pair for 70. Can't figure out the market for these. In all the colorways I mean. I'll find them way cheap sometimes or wayyyy overpriced. Pricing doesn't make any sense to me.

Anyone seen these on sale at Foot Locker? They should be hitting $29 soon. Foot Locker by me is closed so I can't even check.

reebok-answer-v-bethel-fx7199-question-mid-georgetown-fx0987-release-date-info-3.jpg

I’m feening for Answer 2 and Answer 3. Answer 3 might be my favorite in the line. Black pair first, white/black second and then white/red.
I'm not big on the 3s but that's just me. I'm 100% with you on the 2s. Need another 1 really. I have a couple but they are almost nowhere to be found online at this point.

Hopefully with the sale of Reebok and new ownership, we can get some proper attention back on the retro stuff. One can hope

I'm not big on the 3s but that's just me. I'm 100% with you on the 2s. Need another 1 really. I have a couple but they are almost nowhere to be found online at this point.

2s for nostalgia, but the 3s look too sleek. Either way I’m with you, we NEED 2s lol

I'm a reebok fan boy so I like a lot of them but underrated is the answer 11 and 10s. Played ball it each pair and they really performed good. 10 are a indoor clean cort shoe

Answer 10 block out
1611744570762.png

And Georgetown/money
1611744777193.png

Shoe was way ahead of its time with that sock look and went perfect with sweatpants. From a makiting stand point could pay BlueFace to promote limited release.(ps don't think blueface can rap at all but I'm getting old lol)

And answer 11

1611744857715.png

I'm a reebok fan boy so I like a lot of them but underrated is the answer 11 and 10s. Played ball it each pair and they really performed good. 10 are a indoor clean cort shoe

Answer 10 block out
1611744570762.png

And Georgetown/money
1611744777193.png

Shoe was way ahead of its time with that sock look and went perfect with sweatpants. From a makiting stand point could pay BlueFace to promote limited release.(ps don't think blueface can rap at all but I'm getting old lol)

And answer 11

1611744857715.png
I agree with both points - Answer 8, 10, 11, and 12 were all great for hooping with 11 being my favorite. I'd love to see some of the later Iversons get retroed, pretty sure there are enough Questions out at this point.

Anyone ever play in the A5s?
i played in the OG and they sucked. Traction was terrible. However...

the retro isn’t bad. They added rubber in contact points and made the shoe WAY better. Still heavy and hot with a little heel slip but completely playable.

Back
Top Bottom