Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Man I WISH I could do that. I have wide feet so that insole needs to come out completely :lol:
I got my eye on some insoles with a “gel” pack in the heel that look extra comfy. $7.99 so I’m be copping this week.

Scratch that, just checked and I did have the removable insole. I took those out and replaced them with some old yellow and blue SofSoles I had lying around. Your comment made me think “there’s no way I have both insole in those” lol. I do remember now, they were paper thin and just had “Reebok” written on them.

do remember now, they were paper thin and just had “Reebok” written on them.
Paper thin is correct.
You’re lucky, I just tried to remove mine a few minutes ago and the glue is still holding them tight. Feels like I might rip the insoles if I keep trying. I’m just gonna chill and wait for the glue to break down :lol:

too bad they are no longer removable. they put some really nasty glue in them that it makes it impossible to remove the insoles unless you are going to tear it apart. my only consolation is that the cushion is bearable enough to wear and didn't have to resolve to destroying the shoe.

The 4s are not on any release calendar that I can find. Hope it's not some weird *** limited release or something.

None from me. Setting yourself up for disappointment if anybody does have hope, IMO.
that would
any hope for real dmx ?
that would be nice but I highly doubt it. so far, only the Legacies and Answer 1s have gotten them and it's not even the OG DMX but the I-Pak Dmx. they are ok but not the best cushion. although it would help if Reebok puts a really nice PU insole.

the dmx instapump fury that retroed a couple years ago had real functioning dmx think it used the ipack version

the dmx instapump fury that retroed a couple years ago had real functioning dmx think it used the ipack version
some of the current reebok shoes like the DMX 10 and others have a different dmx cushion with 10 point air chambers. tried them and felt way more comfortable. especially the ones for casual wear. the DMX 10's were stiffer partly due to the foam used and running purpose but were still better than the I-Pak version.

I tried on the Daytona (I think) around 2 years ago and was surprised it had DMX (the new iPak version). It felt close enough to me to the original from the Answer IV, not exactly the same but light years better than the current retros. If they combined it with the actual shock pad insoles the difference wouldn’t even be noticeable, but even putting the crap insoles in with it would be way better.

Also saw plenty of YouTube reviews saying the Answer V had the new DMX so it’s not like it’s not possible or that they aren’t aware, they’re just choosing for some reason to omit the IV.

i'm with that. I can only remember the white/red lows from way back when. Those and the white/silver, which I had. At my school at least, Iversons were just as cool to rock as Jordans at the time. The good old days lol
When I was in middle school and starting into high school everyone was rocking Iversons, Tmacs, Brons, Vicks. And damn NB574s.

The best A4 bringback since 2001

1000.jpeg
REEBOK-ANSWER-IV-REVERSE-STEEL_1.jpg
REEBOK-ANSWER-IV-REVERSE-STEEL_2.jpg
REEBOK-ANSWER-IV-REVERSE-STEEL_5.jpg
REEBOK-ANSWER-IV-REVERSE-STEEL_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom