Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

first vid i've seen of the 2013's.. i'm ready to get these, and hopefully i can use a good coupon on these :tongue:

Dude's socks or leggings are mad ugly as is the new Reebok Classic's box. Couldn't they have stuck with the Blue boxes or gone back to the old 'Union Jack' boxes?

I've always hated the NSW boxes and these look like inferior copies save for the label.

Pretty sure he's wearing the Stance "Kemp" socks

M320A13SHA_green_stance_shawn_kemp_nba_legends_socks1.jpg

As for the box, not a big fan, but don't really care 

It looks like Kemp wore the green ones before the all star game...

Then he wore the blue ones in the game.

I placed my pre-order with extra butter ny, but it seems like they took the order page down... you cant get to it anymore... never done business with them before.. but I hope they're good for it.. Hope there's no delays or anything with them.

There's no blue in the All star Kamikazes low. Just White & black.
My bad, I was thinking about the mid version where the logo is blue, but indeed the low version only had Black/White colors.
 Dude's socks or leggings are mad ugly as is the new Reebok Classic's box. Couldn't they have stuck with the Blue boxes or gone back to the old 'Union Jack' boxes?

I've always hated the NSW boxes and these look like inferior copies save for the label.
I wish they can go back to the 90's blue box with the big white and red vector on it and a label on the side that shows more information like, where is the pump chamber located, what sports is the she for and so on.

It looks like Kemp wore the green ones before the all star game...

Then he wore the blue ones in the game.

I placed my pre-order with extra butter ny, but it seems like they took the order page down... you cant get to it anymore... never done business with them before.. but I hope they're good for it.. Hope there's no delays or anything with them.
Where do you see the green or the blue in both pics?

Yep they are starting with the hype again, I just hope is not going to be as bed as last year. 

Picked up my pair today. They actually run slightly larger than tts. Normally I'm an 8.5 but I tried on an 8 and my foot still went in with ease and wasn't crunched on the toe box.

Still picking up an 8.5 for the official release date.

View media item 730260

^^^
What size do you take in the Kamikaze II and/or Shaq Attaqs, Shaqnosis?

Zappas we are friends here fam, or should I say amigos, no need to ague over something like that. We all love the model, most of us will buy whatever comes out. 

On a side note, hopefully Reebok will let us use a coupon on these. 

Last edited:
lol i wasnt calling him stupid i was refering to stupid niketalk and its quote function. its confusing sometimes

speaking of miszappas that name sounds familiar

not the kamikaze 1 but do you guys think the reebok shroud will ever retro with how popular the zoom glove retro is?

View media item 730436View media item 730435

Got mines in today, and I must say that glad I went true to size. These run very snug(prefer my shoes that way) but if you want a little more wiggle room I suggest you go up half a size. These run damn near exactly like the 2s.
View media item 730857

^^^

Trying to gauge sizing. You're saying they fit 0.5 size big and the cat above your post is saying they fit 0.5 size small.

So the consensus is to go to the store and try them on for yourselves...

Yep no doubt, look at the Melo 1.5 all the regular coupons are working on FNL, and as much as a huge fan I might be these are not JB or Nike, so not a lot of people care.

Back
Top Bottom