Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Yep no doubt, look at the Melo 1.5 all the regular coupons are working on FNL, and as much as a huge fan I might be these are not JB or Nike, so not a lot of people care.

Hopefully you are correct. I slept on the OG Kamikaze II and now DS in my size very difficult to find. I do have a few FNL coupons to use so hopefully RD I can cop in store.

And as for that old Reebok ad, when are they gonna wise up and start releasing gear? Earlier in the thread someone asked for that track suit.

Not any time soon on the gear, unfortunately.

For the release don't worry about it, there will be plenty around to buy. 

naw eastbay is greedy they will put an exclusion on it and only will take it off if they dont move any pairs.

i am thinking most major retailers will sell out like the shaqnosis.

The original was more darker blue and really close to purple, but to call it "Magic" its just ignorant IMO. 

Last edited:
SN :smh:

How are they not aware that the colorway is original and not a retro+ colorway?

Where at? SN? Nah, its only me trying to educate those fools :smile:

P.S. Hahaha just saw it, funny stuff NK.

Last edited:
I saw pre-orders available on both  the "OG" White/Black/Green colorway and the "Orlando" Black/Blue version. Also, the "Milwaukee Bucks" Rail too. I think these don't release for another few weeks...

Check it out - http://rise45.com/collections/reebok 

I saw pre-orders available on both  the "OG" White/Black/Green colorway and the Black/Blue version. Also, the "Milwaukee Bucks" Rail too. I think these don't release for another few weeks...
Here fix that for you.

Wow, people actually pre-ordered the Black/Blue pair, some sizes are sold on Rise...damn.

Last edited:
saw these in person today and they look nice and for 115 its a no brainer if you're on the fence, good quality for a good price

I think they're calling the black/blue joints Orlando Magic since Jameer Nelson is a Reebok athlete while on the court, however when I met him in person he had some uptowns on.

Only the OG's for me, will double up on some colorways, I doubt there will be anything half decent in the color + section, just look at the Rail ''hip-hop'' atrocious.

I think they're calling the black/blue joints Orlando Magic since Jameer Nelson is a Reebok athlete while on the court, however when I met him in person he had some uptowns on.
No meter why they called its just ignorant.

Last edited:
@DreamTeamUSA  
nerd.gif

Im a big fan of both the Kamikaze I and II. But I'm probably in the minority with the opinion the II is greater than the I. Both are dope though. Not sure if I'll cop as many of the I's as I did with II's. Hell, it's still a few pairs of the II's I would like to cop. Hopefully they won't oversaturate the market with too many retro+ colorways as they did with the II's. Though, I thought most of the colorways were nice. Let's see if they can do it again.

Damn, didn't know these were coming out so soon. I'll end up getting 2-3 OG colors. Need those Big Hurts too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom