Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

If you have the time, this should hold you over for now 

Thanks, I've seen this clip already but you can never get enough. These kick's are going to be SICK!

BTW, anyone have any leads still on the green, black, and white CW Kami 2's?

Last edited:
 Shipping conformation from dr jays
smokin.gif
Mine shipped too!

I'm trying decide if I should jump on the Dr. Jays discount. You guys think Eastbay will exclude them?

FNL will not for sure, not sure about beastbay, but would say no, on a wild guess. 

I'm trying decide if I should jump on the Dr. Jays discount. You guys think Eastbay will exclude them?
how much more of a discount would you get with eastbay ? 

yeah, fnl won't give you no breaks, and charge you shipping too 

Last edited:
Ofcourse they will exclude at first. Eastbay are *****. Very greedy on anything new. Only if they dont sell well will they lift it.

Sucks cuz i remember the days when eastbay would not have any exclusions just on jordan retros and new sig shoes.

Now every kind of retro and new shoe has exclusions

If they do not exclude on eastbay that would be sweet. I too have a 25 percent off code from gold club and free 3 day shipping

Think FNL are having free shipping now, but never the less, the price at DRJays is pretty nice. 

Decided to jump on Dr. Jays. Might double up if FNL offers free ship and allows us to use reward points.

Had to secure one pair now, waited way too long for this retro.

Yes I played the same strategy here. If FNL give me some love this time around, copping a second pair from them. 

Good looking on that Dr jay link jumped on these was going to gladly pay retail x2 anyways!

I wanted to bad but I. Passed on getting them today. More than likely will next week though, that price was nice though. I'm debating on just waiting for the blk red pair since I have OG IIs.

Y'all think they gonna give these the team color treatment too?

Jan20 code deactivated in the middle of my order... First it worked but when i refreshed my cart it say deactivated :frown:

Damn, they discovered out dirty plan...

No worries fam, next week there will be plenty of coupons. 

Last edited:
Cleared my cache on firefox... Still not working

Opened internet explorer... Success!!!
Just sux that discount just offsets tax n shipping :frown:
Oh well at least i gotem :smile:

It offsets a couple dollars too, and offers you the convenience of having them already without having to worry if other website will offer coupons are not.

Once I saw sz 12 was sold out I jumped on my size.

Back
Top Bottom