Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Back in a day they did, but they are very rare to find, it will be great if they get them out again. 

You know something Trent, I don't think Adibok even knows that colourway exists as there are 0 employees with even 10+ years of service at Reebok.

Yes sir, trust me I have tried to reach a lot of people from the upper management for interviews and what not questions, no one ever got back at me. 

Last edited:
Nike sends one of their stooges to this thread to request plastic hyper-crap and lunar-junk. :smh:
There's nothing wrong with retro+ colorways, look at the Christmas, rainspots and trailblazer Kamikaze II's. They're nice looking and put a different spin on a classic.

Vood, chill with that "stooge" talk. I don't work for Nike or any sneaker company. You sound like a grumpy old man posting from his rocking chair....smh.

There's nothing wrong with retro+ colorways, look at the Christmas, rainspots and trailblazer Kamikaze II's. They're nice looking and put a different spin on a classic.

Vood, chill with that "stooge" talk. I don't work for Nike or any sneaker company. You sound like a grumpy old man posting from his rocking chair....smh.

Ain't nothing wrong with retro+ my man, the Sonics 'OG' colourway is essentially a retro+ due to the colour changes on the toebox.

So outta curiousity what did you mean by 'new materials'? Reebok ain't exactly running great materials on their Kamikaze line up to begin with - it's a mix of some average nubuck and pleather.

Yes sir, trust me I have tried to reach a lot of people from the upper management for interviews and what not questions, no one ever got back at me. 

'Tis a damn shame my man. Your knowledge is appreciated here though! :beer

dr jays being stingy, and not letting me use a promo code even after i shared the product on twitter 
tongue.gif

1 more week im too amped :pimp:

anyone know if FNL is getting these in store? wanna use this WC $20 off

ask rodrigo he should know

edit: just checked the finishline online calender and yes they will be on finishline.com :smokin

eastbay and everyone else as well

Last edited:
 'Tis a damn shame my man. Your knowledge is appreciated here though! :beer
Well I appreciate your support sir, I know there are plenty of good people around NT, that's why I try to stick around. 
 1 more week im too amped 
pimp.gif

anyone know if FNL is getting these in store? wanna use this WC $20 off
Yep they are, and I am planning to cop two pairs using all kinds of coupons and cards I have now. 

FinishLine link:

http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...ar+release-Men's Kamikaze 1+01/17/2014+buy-it

Last edited:
For those who have these and the kamikaze 2 how do they compare size wise to the k2?

I just copped yesterday, I stayed TTS and did the same in the K2. There seems to be a tiny bit of extra room in the top of the toe box however, if that makes sense. Width and length they feel the same to me and I have wide feet. For reference I am TTS in Jordan and have to size up .5 in LeBron and Hyperdunks. As always though best to try on in store if you're up in the air.

You would need to click on the Promo Code? and the field will appear:

Last edited:
Ok i was viewing it on mobike earlier so that right side of the screen wasnt showing. Im on a deaktop now and i see it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom