Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

i still don't know how to stack coupons, with my wc  coupon 
ohwell.gif
 it's never let's me

Didn't realize I had an extra WC so I used that and a $10 coupon, came out to $84.99 (no tax in NJ) plus 5% back on ebates.
 yup, $76 out the door is a steal , especially on release day.  I can go that same route and I should, but i'm being cheap and waiting for them to get discounted even more lol

Was really hopin my $20 rewards would get to me in time for these. It was sent out on the 31st. But still ain't get it. I doubt we can use the 20 off 100 in store cuz it's a new release. I'm thinkin bout jus waitin on these...

just use the $20 off $100 coupon.   Finishline is allowing that on this shoe.    Code ----- >   112BIH4ID1A

but if you want the $20 off $100 coupon AND the $20 WC reward you can only do that in store
I'm coppin in store so I'll see what's up. Thanks...

i still don't know how to stack coupons, with my wc  coupon :\  it's never let's me

Have you tried it on mobile? That's how I usually do it.

Didn't realize I had an extra WC so I used that and a $10 coupon, came out to $84.99 (no tax in NJ) plus 5% back on ebates.

yup, $76 out the door is a steal , especially on release day.  I can go that same route and I should, but i'm being cheap and waiting for them to get discounted even more lol

:lol: I understand. I'm glad DrJays screwed up my order last week, they came out cheaper today lol

Good work guys, Bargain Burglars. 

I know some want to wait till these go on sale, BUT, this is the only color that i would assume is going to sell better than the others.. correct?

Not that im trying to sell you a pair now, Thats not why im on NT, just wanted to throw that out there.

-Fresh 

Wish I had a WC reward but every release I tried to get off FNL the site crashed.

$20 off isn't a bad deal though and I don't think my size will last if I try to wait for them to go on sale.

I secured my two pairs and I am very happy now, if they drop below $80 further down the line will probably scoop another pair just for the sake of it, its been a long 20 year of wait after all. 

I know some want to wait till these go on sale, BUT, this is the only color that i would assume is going to sell better than the others.. correct?

Not that im trying to sell you a pair now, Thats not why im on NT, just wanted to throw that out there.

-Fresh 
Bargain Burglars 
laugh.gif
 you gotta understand tho, most of use buy tons of shoes, and we need every little discount we can get 
nerd.gif

and as far as waiting it out.. there's some shoes ill wait to drop in price, and if i miss ill be ok with it , but these were a must for me

edit: if these do end up sitting and dropping to around $80 ill be ready with a wc coupon and grab another pair for $60 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
You are so right, just last year I have 14-15 Reebok pickups and at least the same number of Nike/JB, so every single $ discount counts. This year will be the same with all the stuff Reebok has prepared.

-Fresh 
I agree.   As much as i'm hoping these will get a discount on Finishline ,   they may not sit long enough to make it to a discount.   Reminds me of the Answer 1's that dropped last year.   the black / gold joints .  I bit the bullet early figuring these wouldn't sit that long and wanted to cop and ensure my pair.  Come to find out these sat for months and kept getting discounted on FNL.    $150 shoe,   i paid $130 i believe, but could of waited and got them for around $70 at the very end.   SMH  

$80 and something was reported above. I paid $90 on FNL with WC and $10 coupon. 
only way as of right now you can get it to about $80 is use both the $10 off coupon and $20 WC reward coupon together,  live in a tax free state,  have some other type of ebate or cashback if you use that credit card.  It'll knock the price to about $80 out the door shipped

My local FNL has these and they never get ANYTHING. Might go check them out after work before I buy online.

All sizes still available on multiple sites, these are going to last long enough to go on sale.. Doubt they will last for too long once on sale. Going to take a gamble and just wait, Reebok made a lot more of these than the II.

Back
Top Bottom