Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

More like a couple months. These are sitting just as I had predicted. No reason to pay retail
That's why we are paying under retail, as always :smile:

So I see the Blue Print/Black/White are releasing on Feb 7th on FootLocker and not on FNL, so I guess limited will be the number of those. 

Last edited:
whats the cheapest these go for with the coupons
If there is something thats 5.99 with free shipping, i could get on and pay $80.98. Thats using my WC & $20 off coupon (which is what the 5.99 is for)

Otherwise with no tax lowest is $84.99

yup im deff waitin these out. ima wait til they drop to 85 then use coupons and FNL WC rewards. lookin at like 55-60 bucks for em, maybe less. these will b forgotten about. powder blue 3s and prelude kobes tomorrow, more preludes later, super bowl pack, graffitti brons, then allll the all star ****. folks tax money will be goin to all of that....these will chill trust......

If there is something thats 5.99 with free shipping, i could get on and pay $80.98. Thats using my WC & $20 off coupon (which is what the 5.99 is for)

Otherwise with no tax lowest is $84.99
sorry for the dumb questions but whast a WC??? and where can you get for 84.99

Last edited:
sorry for the dumb questions but whast a WC??? and where can you get for 84.99
Its a winners circle card from finishline. U get it for signing up with finishline and then spending $200 with them. Its not something u acquire right away tho. If u dropped $200 today u prob wouldnt get the WC until mid feb at the earliest.

Scroll up and use the $20 off coupon thats your best option

yup im deff waitin these out. ima wait til they drop to 85 then use coupons and FNL WC rewards. lookin at like 55-60 bucks for em, maybe less. these will b forgotten about. powder blue 3s and prelude kobes tomorrow, more preludes later, super bowl pack, graffitti brons, then allll the all star ****. folks tax money will be goin to all of that....these will chill trust......

Yeah but once these get discounted you gonna get that $9 shipping tacked on. I mean you still gettin em cheaoer but that free shipping would be nice if FNL left it on with the discount

Last edited:

Yeah but once these get discounted you gonna get that $9 shipping tacked on. I mean you still gettin em cheaoer but that free shipping would be nice if FNL left it on with the discount
thats why i will be coppin in store...

You can only use WC + $10 off, $20 off + WC is not working, they are just being ***** about it. 

Damn these are sitting. Maybe Reebok made so many of these? Or the average sneakerhead doesn't know who Shawn Kemp is or his sigs.

I don't know about average sneakerhead but most kids/teenagers who buy all the retro Jordan release OG or non OG colorway out there plus the majority probably trying to get Powder blue 3 and kobe prelude this weekend. And yeah most of them don't have a clue whop Shawn Kemp is, I was wearing my Kamikaze 2 sonics cw one time at Target and one guy came up to me and said "those are nice, are they new Jordans?" and also at Champs I asked the employee the other day if they were getting these and the first thing he asked me was "are those new jordans? and I said it was Reebok and he had no clue. Anyway I'm glad I was able to snag 2 pairs with ease. Hope people sleep on other CW as well

I don't know about average sneakerhead but most kids/teenagers who buy all the retro Jordan release OG or non OG colorway out there plus the majority probably trying to get Powder blue 3 and kobe prelude this weekend. And yeah most of them don't have a clue whop Shawn Kemp is, I was wearing my Kamikaze 2 sonics cw one time at Target and one guy came up to me and said "those are nice, are they new Jordans?" and also at Champs I asked the employee the other day if they were getting these and the first thing he asked me was "are those new jordans? and I said it was Reebok and he had no clue. Anyway I'm glad I was able to snag 2 pairs with ease. Hope people sleep on other CW as well

Scheduled for delivery tomorrow.. got home today and decided to check by the front door just for the hell of it.. and bam there it was :pimp:

Finally have a wearable pair. OGs can retire peacefully to the closet. Can't wait to play ball in these and wear them at the gym. Thanks to whoever posted the Dr. Jays link and promo code. Got them below retail and early. I too got a $50 voucher for wine lol

]

Wow! I wish i still had my OG Pair, I gave it to my cousin after I balled the hell out of it would have loved to compare the OG with the retros. can't wait to get my pair it is scheduled for delivery on Monday

Well not exactly, because I played around and added a pair of socks to just bump it up a bit, and still $20+$20WC is not working, I think they are just trying to be witty about it.

Well not exactly, because I played around and added a pair of socks to just bump it up a bit, and still $20+$20WC is not working, I think they are just trying to be witty about it.
oh ok, interesting. prolly jus dont want folks to get heavy discounts on em on RD i assume...

Its just sill, if they don't want to have the discounts available, just give them the Jordan retro treatment and exclude from everything, if not just let us use whatever we can, doesn't make any sense to me.

Gonna Get Em With A Discount..Got My OG Kamikazee 2s From WWish When Nowhere Else But Walters In ATL Had A Reebok Account Last Year ...Madness lol But I Know I Can Wait On These Til Next Week For Discount But Gotta  Have Em...

Back
Top Bottom