Reebok Omni Zone 1 Retro

Well these pictures are what will release towards the end of 2010 so unless they decide to add some colorways as a quickstrike or something like that I wouldthink this would be it for now...but you never know

not feeling teh TZ colorways =/ ... As for the first omni zone pic.. give me a neon orange ball pump... and white laces..shabow!!

i guess no og white/blue or red cherry retros ? *crosses fingers

i think its just the first pic making them look low and !!$@. but them in the small one look about right, and proportioned.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

I don't know about everyone else, but I am feeling these.
pimp.gif

i have to say i hope this isn't reebok's version of this colorway because if it is it will be a big let down, the shade of grey and placement of thegrey and orange on the original makes the shoe look great but this retro looks real generic. Reebok has a lot of good stuff cookin hope the omni zonesaren't a let down

The grey/baby blue TZs are the only pair that catch my eye ....but obviously, it's early days -will wait to see better pics & hopefully other CWs

Thanks for the pictures DJ

nice eye tre, i'm hoping that colorway is a new one and not an attempt at the OG color...

i'm hoping for the white/purple OG colorway sometime down the line.

24356cx.jpg

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

nice eye tre, i'm hoping that colorway is a new one and not an attempt at the OG color...

24356cx.jpg
These came in black to right?

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

24356cx.jpg

That would be a dream come true. Any more pictures where that came from?

^unfortunately not, i had a pair back in the day but no pics of them. there is a beat pair of that exact colorway on ebay right now, though. made me think ofit again.

and cmoneymontana, yes these came in black/white, or what's now known as the "dee brown" colorway. there is a pic on the first page of thisthread.

Only the women's CW -which I think is dope, but I doubt they'll release

Edit: holler beat me to it
tongue.gif

I love when I see people post about reebok espicially when they actually do their shoes justice and pay careful attention to detail on their shoes to make them just as good as the originals

Here 2 pics of my Original Omni Zones....seems the top lace pieces didnt seem to hold up on the original but thats all good. They were all broken before I got my hands on them, but they actually break off so clean at the seam you cant even tell they were there....and still look awesome!!!

deadstock i know what you mean about those plastic piece breaking off so easily but don't give Reebok any ideas about leaving them off on any future releases
laugh.gif

Wow Reebok now has 3 shoes I got to buy from them now damn. Oh well Hey Tre your easily the most overqualifed sneaker brand nonrep around you always care about every little detail and You are honest. Somebody needs to write you check *eyes wallet* also you and HollarMcdollar are everywhere when it comes to discussing Reebok Pumps props for the grassroots marketing .

gotta revive this thread somehow...

found a stash of old cds and singles (back in the day it was ok to buy singles!) and found this naughty by nature single... the song was on their self-titled album so circa '91 %+@.

check out vic rock wearing omni zone Is

2crrsw6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom