@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

What you guys think about the Shaq Attaq 4's? I'm contemplating on getting them, but idk. I had the black Shaq Attaq's 1's, but I sold them because I didn't liek how bulky they looked on my feet.. What do you guy think about them?

The Attaq IVs will be just as 'bulky' or even 'bulkier' as they are cut higher and the overall last is the same as the Attaq Is. A lot of cats buy into hype and forget that the Attaq line up or all Shaqs for that matter are 'big man' shoes.

Hit the gym, up your calorie intake and buy relaxed, straight leg denim and you'll be fine! :smokin

Last edited:
If you don't absolutely love Reebok or the Shaq line, just pass, no reason to drop your money for something that you don't love. 

This!

If you sold the OG black then you're not gonna like these. I WILL get these as I had the OG's as a kid, hell I still have the Instapump CO2 pump. Posted a page or 2 ago. Hey trentbg trentbg you think my OG unit will work on the new shoe?

I would say no, but you can try and let us know it will be very interesting to find out. 

What you guys think about the Shaq Attaq 4's? I'm contemplating on getting them, but idk. I had the black Shaq Attaq's 1's, but I sold them because I didn't liek how bulky they looked on my feet.. What do you guy think about them?
I need them for sure but somewhat on the fence after seeing the black Attaqs going on deep discount. I haven;t kept up with the thread.. these are looking pretty plentiful correct guys? I may wait it out.

Bring back these and quit fooling around Reebok.

They are very similar to the lV's and will be more expensive to make due to the Graphlite, so I would not bet on it. 

The Attaq IVs will be just as 'bulky' or even 'bulkier' as they are cut higher and the overall last is the same as the Attaq Is. A lot of cats buy into hype and forget that the Attaq line up or all Shaqs for that matter are 'big man' shoes.

Hit the gym, up your calorie intake and buy relaxed, straight leg denim and you'll be fine! :smokin

Whats the word? ..

:lol: :lol:

LOL, jacket on the legs?

Copped this morning for $111.28, could have waited few months to cop on a discount deeper than that, but whatever, will get a second pair later on for much cheaper. 

Last edited:
LOL, jacket on the legs?

Copped this morning for $111.28, could have waited few months to cop on a discount deeper than that, but whatever, will get a second pair later on for much cheaper. 

$111.28

$111.28

How did you do this?

I wish I can share, its a one time deal that Reebok sends me every time I buy kicks from them. 

Ok, so I pulled the trigger and purchased them on reebok.com. This is actually my first time ordering from them. How fast do they ship on ground shipping? It seems like these are very limited.. No stores in my area are getting these..

They are not limited at all. The shipping is very fast, at least for me in GA, since they are coming from SC, I expect mine to be here on Monday.

Copped LSU Shaq for $50 from FNL the other night. Jersey just came from eBay. $40... Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom