@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Yea, dude. $140 is crazy for what looks to be the same quality we've seen on the Kamikaze retros. I guess the price is for the Pump?

Worst part is that it ain't even the original Pump setup. The Durabuck/Nubuck used is guaranteed to be leagues better than what Nike/JB use but I'm not a fan of the material in general. Hard to tell from the picture but the few leather panels look to be pleather as well. :\

The white panels were real thick genuine leather back in the old days, we will see now. I will probably try to get a pair on a release date so that I can review it. 

Last edited:
^^^
Same here brother. I'll check out my local spot during lunch this Friday and post a mini review too.

I will hit Reebok.com with 25-30% off, really don't want to pay retail. 

I'm in the same boat, but Toronto's a smaller market and I put some coin aside for the purchase. I'll check them out and give a report.

I already have 2 pairs, but the hell with it, will grab a third one for that price, my lunch costed me more today :smile: Repped. 

Unbeatable prices on some dope shoes with that sale!!! Holding off since I'm hitting the outlets tomorrow though. Hope I don't regret it..

What a great deal!  didn't have this colorway so I'm glad to cop for under $40 
smokin.gif

Oh yeah, Repped for the direct  link.

Last edited:
UPS showing they will be here tomorrow. Anyone tried balling in their shaqs? They seem pretty heavy so probably not

that sucks. uncool, reebok. there were sizes listed up until the end of the sale, one would figure they would be more on top of it.

What you guys think about the Shaq Attaq 4's? I'm contemplating on getting them, but idk. I had the black Shaq Attaq's 1's, but I sold them because I didn't liek how bulky they looked on my feet.. What do you guy think about them?

If you don't absolutely love Reebok or the Shaq line, just pass, no reason to drop your money for something that you don't love. 

Back
Top Bottom