@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

trentbg trentbg
Thanks for the review man! Bummed seems right now Reebok is the only place to cop. Was hoping I cpuld break out some FNL coupons. But repped for that code above! Still wanna try my old InstaPump unit. So you're a size 8 like me? :lol:

Last edited:
Yep Reebok 8 all the rest 8,5. For some reason all of their retros are .5 bigger than my normal size. 

Mines will be here tomorrow, so how do these feel as far as comfort? Also, how are these cut?

Mines will be here tomorrow, so how do these feel as far as comfort? Also, how are these cut?
Comfort is great as pretty much every Reebok, the cut is high. 
 this doesn't work. any other promo code?
Sorry, its a one time use coupon, probably someone used them before you tried. 

Mines arrived! These things are comfortable! I like that these aren't as bulky as the Shaq Attaq 1's. These are definitely a sleeper!

Just received my Brick City's in, and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed. I had never really seen them in person so I didn't know what to expect. To be honest for the grey portion I was pretty much expecting low grade, plasticky synthetic leather. But that soft suede took me by surprise as did the really nice black leather. It was probably just me, but out of the box these generally felt more comfortable and soft as far as cushioning goes than my Black/Azure pair did. Probably one of my best pick ups for the price in a reaaaally long time. Just thought I'd share my testimonial. :wink:

Man, you guys won't believe my stroke of luck... I went to my local thrift store today looking to score some vintage nintendo games, bmx bikes and old school stuff of that nature when I spotted some Shaq Attaq 4's!  They look have less than 3 wears and look very wearable.  The only issues are that they have some of that white "wax" build up on the rubber soles but still couldn't pass them up.

They're my exact size AND were only $10 
eek.gif
  I haven't taken pics but they're the exact colorway Reebok  just released. 

Man, you guys won't believe my stroke of luck... I went to my local thrift store today looking to score some vintage nintendo games, bmx bikes and old school stuff of that nature when I spotted some Shaq Attaq 4's!  They look have less than 3 wears and look very wearable.  The only issues are that they have some of that white "wax" build up on the rubber soles but still couldn't pass them up.

They're my exact size AND were only $10 :wow:   I haven't taken pics but they're the exact colorway Reebok  just released. 

That's a great retro find bro...but wearable? Shoe is 20 years old. No way that rubber is going to hold up to any kind of wear. Keep em off your feet if you wanna keep em in one piece. My $.02

They're my exact size AND were only $10 
eek.gif
  I haven't taken pics but they're the exact colorway Reebok  just released. 
I want to see them, take a pic please. 

It all depends how they were stored, if you have seen my channel, I have plenty of 20+ year old kicks that are still fully wearable. 

It all depends how they were stored, if you have seen my channel, I have plenty of 20+ year old kicks that are still fully wearable. 

I know this is true, but you guys really think that someone who just let some vintage OG Shaq IV's to some thrift store to get sold for $10 reeeeeeaaaallly took the time to store them properly? :lol: my guess is guy was not a sneaker guy...or else he wouldn't gotten rid of them. Still my opinion, if you wear them and they hold up...awesome.

You would be amazed what kind of kicks people will donate, plenty of people that don't care about sneakers and plenty of people that for one or another reason kept a brand new pair or pairs somewhere for many years. 

You would be amazed what kind of kicks people will donate, plenty of people that don't care about sneakers and plenty of people that for one or another reason kept a brand new pair or pairs somewhere for many years. 

I agree 100% but my point was that if it was a person not caring about sneakers and just had them stored in a closet, etc, most likely didn't go through proper "long term storage" details to keep them proper, because to them they were just shoes. Again...just my opinion and I could be 110% wrong and for the dude who picked them up, I hope I am. Now let's get some pics up of those OG's!

Actually if I could request an up close pic of the pump nozzle on the ankle. See if different than the Retro release. I just ordered a pair from eBay $123 shipped. I'm ok with that.

Back
Top Bottom