@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

The OG's were very comfortable, all Reebok models I had back in the old days were awesome when it comes to comfort. The new ones are pretty close. 

Got them in, now I'm happy

Nice!!  Can't go wrong at that price.  I don't think Marshalls/Ross would have sold them that low.

The OG's were very comfortable, all Reebok models I had back in the old days were awesome when it comes to comfort. The new ones are pretty close. 
SO, apperently, according to the lady I spoke to on the live chat, these are indeed limited and are sold only on reebok.com (As far as major retail spots). These seem to fly under radar..

SO, apperently, according to the lady I spoke to on the live chat, these are indeed limited and are sold only on reebok.com (As far as major retail spots). These seem to fly under radar..

Nah fam, the major retailers are carrying these in their larger/flagship stores as well as a whole bunch of smaller, indie/boutique stores. Please don't spread the false 'limited' nonsense.

Nah fam, the major retailers are carrying these in their larger/flagship stores as well as a whole bunch of smaller, indie/boutique stores. Please don't spread the false 'limited' nonsense.
Ok, cool. Well, as long as i have a pair on the way, I'm good. From looking at the pic of these and the OG's from '94, they look spot on. I even like the fact that it came with the portable air pump, which nike would never do..

Well,  just got confirmation from Reebok and my 11.5 got cancelled 
ohwell.gif
  Oh well, at least my bro will get his pair.

Guys I want to share two 20% off coupons from Reebok.com, keep in mind that they will expire at end of the month:

8BF0-964

A7F5-45D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom