@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Don't know why he posing with the holder packer collab, but those are some BIG kicks in his hands, lol

Think they're trying to re-introduce those to the folks who aren't familiar with them.

I still can't believe that too. The first run went very quick. Too bad all these dumb resellers on eBay have them listed at crazy prices still. Just go pay retail suckas!!

Hell, I paid less than half of retail, thanks to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Those guys are still banking on the hopes the resell market for them will still skyrocket. :smh:

I was really conflicted- between Shaqs, RTA, and the two questions. decided to go with the question "msg." They are much better in person and I feel they run rings around the RTA materials wise. The Shaq Attack is probably tied for second with the crocus.

So I was reading Token38 just now...suddenly is has the Shaq's listed at limited to 1000 pairs worldwide as opposed to the original 500. RTA says same, 1000 compared to 750. Not sure if it's a glitch but Sunday is looking better for us, worse for resellers.
They did this Tuesday or Wednesday morning. Every single item that had a specific number it was limited to was bumped to 1k. They ALL say 1k now.

i'm hoping they drop online for you guys... i'll even keep any eye out and try to snag a pair for somebody if they want 

i'm hoping they drop online for you guys... i'll even keep any eye out and try to snag a pair for somebody if they want 
count me in

i need size 8 for the neon attaqs please

thanx in advance Grizzly
smile.gif

i also cant find info about international shipping on the token38 website
mean.gif

hopefully they will allow people from outside the US to buy these shoes

otherwise im screwed and i need to rely on Grizzly
sick.gif

Last edited:
This can't be real life. These will be more sought after than the OG Azures?!

I don't necessarily think that's the case with most of us. The og azures are iconic. These are a simple spin on the og's, but the problem is the og's were a limited worldwide release, these are a limited regional/ASG release. If they came out on Packer's website in the same amount as the FOTP's, we might not be looking at the same problem. I like both, but if I had to choose, I'd take the og's 10/10 times.

I respect that!

Back
Top Bottom