@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Can't thank you enough man @Dc30  
nthat.gif
  i hope i can return the favor some how..

Last edited:
Anyone who scored today can post pics? Will have to settle for the shattered backboards. Wanted the alamo kami's more than these neon attaqs anyway but theyre still fire

Anyone who scored today can post pics? Will have to settle for the shattered backboards. Wanted the alamo kami's more than these neon attaqs anyway but theyre still fire

I been trying but my mobile is acting up. Peep my IG though @dc_kustoms. Put a few pics up.

now that I think about, there is no way for them to figure out if people are getting around the 1 style per customer rule by showing up multiple days. Could make it worse

went to the Token 38 Pop Up around 8:00 pm tonight….all the sneakers look great. According to one of employees nothing sold out yet so I hope everyone is able to get whatever they want…there were no other customers in there at that time 

now that I think about, there is no way for them to figure out if people are getting around the 1 style per customer rule by showing up multiple days. Could make it worse
that's exactly what I thought too when I first heard it. 

However I don't really blame Packer or SNS for it. They could have handled the whole release differently and a lot of pairs would have ended up in the hands of resellers anyway. It is what it is. I still give them credit for putting together a nice concept store and some great products.

Last edited:
This can't be real life. These will be more sought after than the OG Azures?!

I don't necessarily think that's the case with most of us. The og azures are iconic. These are a simple spin on the og's, but the problem is the og's were a limited worldwide release, these are a limited regional/ASG release. If they came out on Packer's website in the same amount as the FOTP's, we might not be looking at the same problem. I like both, but if I had to choose, I'd take the og's 10/10 times.

Last edited:
I'm from the GTA too, and we aren't getting anything period (Limited, GR, etc...). Looks like both FILA and Reebok have scaled back immensely.

Have you seen Reebok.ca lately? It's a damn joke - they've got Answer IVs from 2 years ago on there at full MSRP along with holdovers from the summer.
it's def sad...considering our dollar is going down as well it doesn't help much....Reebok.ca is a f***ing joke bro that's why i never buy there...that's why more often I have to drive down South to get them RBK's :frown:

I hope the "Concord" questions comes our way tho...otherwise I'll be so mad  if they don't release them...

Don't know why he posing with the holder packer collab, but those are some BIG kicks in his hands, lol

You know what, the more I think the happier I am for all of you guys that were able to cop, at least with you I know that you will love and rock those kicks, less food on resellers table. 

You know what, the more I think the happier I am for all of you guys that were able to cop, at least with you I know that you will love and rock those kicks, less food on resellers table. 
All the more reason I made the trip in. Dudes had their cops on eBay before the receipts were printed. :smh:

Yeah, i'll most definitely be rocking my pair... i'm still shocked i have a pair coming..  

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal Was the first person to hit me up when he saw that I was going to head in. I know Grizz from exchanges on NT in various other threads and IG as well. I was able to grab Shaq's for him and RTA's for another friend. But that was ALL I could lay out extra and I even brought a backup person in case.

The store was cool but small. I got in around 2, in store by 3. FREEZING OUT. One of the Packer employees remembered me from copping Pump 25's in the Teaneck store. Props to that guy!

He did also say they were "capping" each days sales. So everyday was like a pseudo restock. Example...500 Shaq's over 4 days, 125 pairs per day. It had already been confirmed any left overs will be on Token38.com on Sunday.

They also let you buy 1 of each. Some dudes bought each shoe, but a lot of guys I spoke to in line were there for themselves only and 1 maybe 2 pair. Today there were a few sizes already gone...for today, but I didn't catch which shoe it was on. Here are a few quick pics...Shaq's are straight CRACK! And the RTA is identical in quality and materials as the original release.

EDIT...Pic not loading!!!! :smh:

Props for looking out for Grizzly

and congrats Grizzly

All the more reason I made the trip in. Dudes had their cops on eBay before the receipts were printed. :smh:

You ain't lyin. I saw mofos listing every Token 38 sneaker available, saying they had full size runs from 8-13, well before they dropped.

There were very few listings of the Neon on ebay (I wanna say like 9) when I looked earlier today. But they do have additional pairs for tomorrow's in store appearance.

Last edited:
So I was reading Token38 just now...suddenly is has the Shaq's listed at limited to 1000 pairs worldwide as opposed to the original 500. RTA says same, 1000 compared to 750. Not sure if it's a glitch but Sunday is looking better for us, worse for resellers.

Back
Top Bottom