@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Yep, that's what we get, with the limited and no online BS, than they wonder why is the brand not thriving.

Everyone in line was buying 1 of each shoe: MSG Question, Crocus Question, RTA, Shaq.  ITjr not really moving.  Fury not moving. Brooklyn not moving.

I'm sure those were all just true collectors spending a fortune and not even thinking about reselling :rofl: :rofl:

No way there's going to be anything left after 4 days! Maybe some shirts or stuff like that.. but all the shoes will be gone for sure.

I'm sure those were all just true collectors spending a fortune and not even thinking about reselling
roll.gif
roll.gif

No way there's going to be anything left after 4 days! Maybe some shirts or stuff like that.. but all the shoes will be gone for sure.
FWIW, the Packers dude said they were going to save some product for tomorrow.  Not sure if they will save some for online, but they told the line they wouldn't allow it to sell out today (not sure it would have anyway).

FWIW, the Packers dude said they were going to save some product for tomorrow.  Not sure if they will save some for online, but they told the line they wouldn't allow it to sell out today (not sure it would have anyway).
That makes perfect sense. They obviously can't sell everything on the first day. Otherwise the store would be totally lame for the remaining days.

That makes perfect sense. They obviously can't sell everything on the first day. Otherwise the store would be totally lame for the remaining days.
It was pretty terribly run.  4 people in the store at a time with one cashier.. that set up was trying to handle all the line.  Staff didn't seem to mind people giving the line at the front extra cash for any pairs they weren't going to get otherwise.

Did anybody read up on the article at Sole Collector in regards to this release?

About halfway through there was one question that really stood out to me.

"Why the decision to launch everything in-store only? That seems like a deliberate attempt to bring it back to the "good old days."

I really like what token 38, Packer, and SNS have done, all the shoes look really good. BUT THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS. Probably 80% or more of the dudes that lined up for these are resellers.

Last edited:
i was able to grab a pair of teal questions and alamos. i got there around 10, didnt get in the store til 1 and it was around 25 degrees out. seemed like the msg questions were the most popular.

i was able to grab a pair of teal questions and alamos. i got there around 10, didnt get in the store til 1 and it was around 25 degrees out. seemed like the msg questions were the most popular.
damn dude, I give you credit. It's too cold to be standing outside for all that time...lol. congrats on your pickups.

just got word  that i have the shaqs coming my way 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  i really don't want to put the person that helped me out there , because i'm not sure if he want's me to say anything.... i TRULY appreciate it tho! 

i'm not the one to really ask for favors, but i figured if i don't ask id never know... glad i asked 
smokin.gif

Yeah, I think you would love them, just as much as I would have, post some pics when you get them. 

Did anybody read up on the article at Sole Collector in regards to this release?

About halfway through there was one question that really stood out to me.

"Why the decision to launch everything in-store only? That seems like a deliberate attempt to bring it back to the "good old days."

I really like what token 38, Packer, and SNS have done, all the shoes look really good. BUT THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS. Probably 80% or more of the dudes that lined up for these are resellers.
if it was like the good old days why those fools at RBK dont release 10000 pairs from each style

instead of the 500 pairs where already half of them end up in hands from those damn resellers
mad.gif

just got word  that i have the shaqs coming my way :wow: :wow: :wow:   i really don't want to put the person that helped me out there , because i'm not sure if he want's me to say anything.... i TRULY appreciate it tho! 

i'm not the one to really ask for favors, but i figured if i don't ask id never know... glad i asked :smokin  
A bit jealous right now, lol, by congrats man

A bit jealous right now, lol, by congrats man
man, i'm really thankful right now....  i really wasn't expecting, much cause i don't expect people just to go put their money out there for me, but dude came through big time 

this more then makes up for my birthday strike out on them air maxes monday 

Last edited:
just got word  that i have the shaqs coming my way :wow: :wow: :wow:   i really don't want to put the person that helped me out there , because i'm not sure if he want's me to say anything.... i TRULY appreciate it tho! 

i'm not the one to really ask for favors, but i figured if i don't ask id never know... glad i asked :smokin  

Congrats man! Glad to see you flourish! REPPED

if it was like the good old days why those fools at RBK dont release 10000 pairs from each style
instead of the 500 pairs where already half of them end up in hands from those damn resellers >:

Bro, if they dropped 10,000 pairs there would be discussions on whether you should wait for the price to drop to $40 or go ahead and cop them at $60.

There is a right number whereby they are able to make money and the true Reebok consumer is able to cop a pair - sadly this is not it.

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal Was the first person to hit me up when he saw that I was going to head in. I know Grizz from exchanges on NT in various other threads and IG as well. I was able to grab Shaq's for him and RTA's for another friend. But that was ALL I could lay out extra and I even brought a backup person in case.

The store was cool but small. I got in around 2, in store by 3. FREEZING OUT. One of the Packer employees remembered me from copping Pump 25's in the Teaneck store. Props to that guy!

He did also say they were "capping" each days sales. So everyday was like a pseudo restock. Example...500 Shaq's over 4 days, 125 pairs per day. It had already been confirmed any left overs will be on Token38.com on Sunday.

They also let you buy 1 of each. Some dudes bought each shoe, but a lot of guys I spoke to in line were there for themselves only and 1 maybe 2 pair. Today there were a few sizes already gone...for today, but I didn't catch which shoe it was on. Here are a few quick pics...Shaq's are straight CRACK! And the RTA is identical in quality and materials as the original release.

EDIT...Pic not loading!!!! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom