@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

^Same here. I passed on the Shaqs and copped the Instapump Furys.

Last edited:
DAMN!!! For some reason I keep trying to checkout with PayPal and it keeps saying account restricted... >:

Anyone else?

My PayPal is in 100% perfect standing as well...

DAMN!!! For some reason I keep trying to checkout with PayPal and it keeps saying account restricted... >:

Anyone else?

My PayPal is in 100% perfect standing as well...
same damn problem here
mad.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

Well if that's the case then screw it...I'm out. So lame though...why have a PayPal option in "payment" if you're just going to stonewall us??

I used paypal and didn't have a problem checking out, the whole thing took less than a minute 1/2 to get the "Thank you for your purchase" screen with order number.

*hope I don't jinx myself*

Looks like they're preparing us for them potentially taking forever to get these out.

"All online orders will be processed within 7 business days of original order date. Once you receive you order confirmation email, please allow an additional 7 days to receive your tracking confirmation email."

Sucks for you guys with the PayPal issue. I know it's a different site, but I've been having same problems with FNL lately. So I just said F it tonight, I put my cc info in and not right that crap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom