@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Tried to checkout with the Shaqs but my size was sold out by the time I was able to cart it. Anyone know if they'll restock daily like they did instore?

Tried to checkout with the Shaqs but my size was sold out by the time I was able to cart it. Anyone know if they'll restock daily like they did instore?
Doubt it...this was supposed to be their leftover stock from what they didn't sell. Maybe somewhere down the road.

keep trying to add it to cart and check out same thing happened to me for the RTAs...had to do two separate transactions from the other pairs I wanted

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R O B O C O P P E D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

now im way too excited to go to sleep
roll.gif

Last edited:
Doubt it...this was supposed to be their leftover stock from what they didn't sell. Maybe somewhere down the road.

Welp, hopefully I'll be able to cop.

keep trying to add it to cart and check out same thing happened to me for the RTAs...had to do two separate transactions from the other pairs I wanted

Yeah I tried that. That's how I was able to swing the RTAs as well. The SHAQs are totally sold out in my size and the nearest size as well. Just gotta keep my eyes open and see what happens.

Last edited:
Copped the Shaqs in store today and anybody who purchased the last day got the Jason Mark tin for free!

Was in bed last night and saw Packer say they were available, ordered

Socks were a nice touch

and glad they come with alternate laces.

I Bought rta's freaked out with pp for email I put my girls old email now I don't know how I'll see confirmation! I Just have to wait to see if they show up

No PayPal, no buy. Simple as that, I like the Shaq a lot, but my days of spending $175 for kicks are over.

Wasnt able to get a 13. Really wanted these to go with the other "friend of the programs." Im pretty sure these will had for retail on ebay down the road.

Yeah I saw it this morning, but still $175 is more that I am looking to spend on those joints.

Back
Top Bottom