@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

You are right, $15 shipping is ridiculous especially when its not 2 day shipping or anything fast.

To be honest I am a bit proud of myself, I was able to resist, if that release was an year a go, I would have copped without any hesitation , but I really had to slow my roll, with over 200 pairs and realistically wearing only 20-30, I was on a verge of hoarding (some people might say I am actually over that point) . Now only focusing on deals, if its meant to be, I will find them further down the line for cheaper, if not, so be it. My last 5-6 pickups were all under $50 for amazing pairs with great quality, its really hard to spend more once you see that there are much better options. 

^^Yeah, they should have calculated shipping based on your location. Plus didn't someone post earlier that order confirmation and shipping going to take a minute. That's ridiculous!!!

Packer shipping is always crazy ridiculous. I mean I'm in DE so If I pay that much shipping I would expect to get my shoes no later than Wednesday. That is probably not going to happen but for $15 it really should. You order from Feature LV on Saturday and its a real possibility I get my kicks on Tuesday. TUESDAY!

For any of you size 11 guys there is a local boutique by me called On Deck Kicks, they have a pair of white/azure Attaq's VNDS size 11 for $130, said they've been sitting on them a bit. They do phone orders if anyone is interested. 845-512-8074

You are right, $15 shipping is ridiculous especially when its not 2 day shipping or anything fast.
To be honest I am a bit proud of myself, I was able to resist, if that release was an year a go, I would have copped without any hesitation , but I really had to slow my roll, with over 200 pairs and realistically wearing only 20-30, I was on a verge of hoarding (some people might say I am actually over that point) . Now only focusing on deals, if its meant to be, I will find them further down the line for cheaper, if not, so be it. My last 5-6 pickups were all under $50 for amazing pairs with great quality, its really hard to spend more once you see that there are much better options. 

Couldn't agree more. That PayPal snafu really f-ed my mood up last night. Left a nasty taste in my mouth. By the time it got rectified, my size in the RTA's and Shaq's were gone. Then the shipping, with no description of how fast it would move, pissed me off even more. I got two teenage boys and they consume most of my "shoe budget." So I'm always looking for coupons and deals. And Reebok and Adidas have been the best to me so far.

My shaqs get here tomorrow thanks to dc 30... i paid a little more, but i didn't think they were gonna last long enough for online, so i wasn't taking any chances 

i do get a little extra tho with the bag 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

True that...  and it wasn't really that much more... it was only about $10 more then if i would've ordered online cause packers $15 shipping

I'm actually surprised a lot of the shoes are still left over at this point on Monday, but I'm sure they'll start to disappear by mid week. Shooting these resellers in the foot! I saw some hump on IG selling these for $225 shipped, and he had the Nike Air Force Command Emeralds (sole at the Nike SNKRS pop up) for $400...bruh...you KNOW those Nike's gonna hit those sub $150 prices just like the rest...

yeah, i seen a couple people trying to resell almost every single pair from the store... sucks to be them, because these are no returns 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

True that...  and it wasn't really that much more... it was only about $10 more then if i would've ordered online cause packers $15 shipping
i had to pay $5 extra because upgrading the pre paid CC cost me $2,50 every time, but nonetheless im happy that i got the shoes

yeah, i think it's safe to say everybody that wanted them in thread got them  
smokin.gif

i think i'm putting the blue laces in mine 

you might want to check for shipping soon... just got shipping for my pe kamikazes

Last edited:
the should've used normal leather on the backboards i really dont like that shiney cracked look on them, otherwise it would be a instacop for me since i love blue sneakers

Has anyone tried on their pair of Neons? I'm not crazy about how bulky my "Blue Chips/FOP" pair feel on foot, and I see that the Token38s use that same cordura mesh on the upper. Wondering if they fit like the other pair...

I think the cracked material is what the shoe is all about. Ties into the motif. I think it's clever, but it can certainly be over used. I purchased the Freaks Blasts on eBay for $35 just because. Weird shoe I can't figure out because of the detail. But it also makes them more of a novelty, in which people will definitely ask questions about. Strange thing about these is I've only seen them on Reebok.com and they're almost sold out. A quiet release, zero pub about em and they did relatively well.

Last edited:
I know its a longshot, but I have a DS pair of Kamikaze II Sonincs sz 8 trying to swap for a sz 10/10.5.  Or if any one needs them in a 8, HMU ill let them go for retail + ship.  

Back
Top Bottom