@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Whats really strange despite the fact they use super premium materials, even leather inner liner, the price is lower than the other Attaq's - $150. At the same time they ask $160 for the plastic Attaq lV...

Unless the smaller sizes already sold out...looks like the Ostrich joints start at 9.5... :smh: Too bad because I would cop those.

That is odd :lol:

Reebok doesn't make sense, it's like they have alternating bosses who make the final call. Such inconsistencies.

That is odd :lol:

Reebok doesn't make sense, it's like they have alternating bosses who make the final call. Such inconsistencies.

If you are referring to the sizing...I ran into the same issue with the Banner Questions...size 9 is where they started. If you're referring to price...well then yes. I agree with you.

back in the days was Shaq the real demolition man when it comes to smashing up the backboards
smokin.gif

Nope check the jordan 1 shattered backboard thread. Mj didnt have to pull down with both hands to shatter it

Shaq broke 3, than they probably told him to toned down a bit or will start charging him :)))

BTW reading the description on Reebok.com on the new joints and seems like they mistakenly published the description for the White Ostrich pair, but in fact the one that is available now is the Black Python 
roll.gif

Premium calf leather in two-tone ostrich pattern with gold metallic leather, gold foil sock liner, and gold laced tips. Has pump technology for added cushioning and a carbon fiber midsole support plate.

Darryl Dawkins was the originator of all this though.
Chocolate Thunder!!

But seriously nobody associates MJ with killing backboards. Shaq territory all the way...someone should post a pic of the Shaq Attaq in the AJ1 thread...with 2 flame suits lol. I was at the Nets game way back when though when Shaq pulled the whole thing down. I had never seen anything like it.

Last edited:
Man the force he was hitting those rims in his rookie year was absolutely demolishing, he instantly turned in to one of my all time favorite players and will always remain one. 

You guys should have experienced seeing him at the Pete Maravich Assembly Center when he was at LSU... What he did in the pros was nothing compared to the domination that was on display in college. He was the most dominating player I have ever seen play the game in person. You could feel the dunks in the stands!

yea i still have my upper deck rookie card of him. if i remember right you had to get lucky and find an insert in a pack that you then had to mail to upper deck. Then they sent you the actual rookie card. it's been so long!

Back
Top Bottom